New City Grower 2.0

Thanxx you guys. You can't imagine how it feels to see your whole grow looking like a horror movie & then you save it from the villain. I was walking on cloud 9 on my way to work.

Thanxx you guys. You can't imagine how it feels to see your whole grow looking like a horror movie & then you save it from the villain. I was walking on cloud 9 on my way to work.

I can imagine, against all odds! Well done my friend!

Looking great Reg!

I LOVE Stack A. Dollar! SO beautiful, and such an awesome name! I find myself randomly saying " StackADollar" to myself for reasons even I don't know :laughtwo:

I may borrow that name for one of my ladies at some point. If you don't mind, of course.

Not at all Sweets but make sure you get permission from RainStacks . She's his God-daughter and her name was influenced by his.

:hmmmm: ... willow water... :hmmmm: I thought all you needed was small piece of a willow tree branch chucked in with your cuts?
came here for an update and a laugh, thanks buckshot!
Not at all Sweets but make sure you get permission from RainStacks . She's his God-daughter and her name was influenced by his.

nice save BAR:high-five: I think I will stop ending my thank you's to :passitleft:Rainstacks, with "bro":oops:

I need to read more profiles before I assume gender by username. :circle-of-love:

BAR :high-five: i like your checkerboard w green wire!

over time we may be able to share the likes & formation of the grid to approach LAs skill level.

I swear he uses a square to form his "grids", every intersection is a 90° angle, precisely squared.

:goodjob: BAR i'm not dissing your work, I like it!:thumb: TRAIN HARD!!:circle-of-love:

BAR :high-five: i like your checkerboard w green wire!

over time we may be able to share the likes & formation of the grid to approach LAs skill level.

I swear he uses a square to form his "grids", every intersection is a 90° angle, precisely squared.

:goodjob: BAR i'm not dissing your work, I like it!:thumb: TRAIN HARD!!:circle-of-love:
FLUXY MOMMA isn't precisely squared. Remember, I had numerous be-headings before I got the hang of it. We must absorb our mistakes & adapt.

BAR i LIKE YOUR (DOH) groundshare, I dug the hole. your are going to be a great FLUXER, remember,

I give REPS to any FLUXER that posts a picture of what is seen after they hear SNAP!
:laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::rofl::laughtwo::laughtwo: Well shoot! Then you owe me a bucket full of reps because I've heard snaps, crackles, & pops... And not all at one time. LOL

I never did post FLUXY MOMMA here on this thread today. I'm always running straight to Professor Flux's Flux Central every-time I do something new to her.

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 59

IMG_20140425_160201.jpg

:thanks:

Practice makes perfect BAR. We all know that's how you get to Carnegie hall That's how I got to where I'm at with this hobby of about 12 Yrs on and off. Keep up the good work.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom