New City Grower 2.0

Let's get this thing started. Partner hit em with question #1

Let's go folks... Make some noise!

Finally...

Q1 Yes, autoflowering plants require the same nutrients as photoperiod plants. The second part is not true, autoflowering strains are a only a hybrid between russian ruderalis, based on the environment, the plant is able to express its genetics through the proteins, and plant tissue, if an autoflower expresses itself more like its sativa half, it will indeed be sensitive to photoperiod changes. A great example of this was when my KC-45 autoflower went into to reveg as seen on my current journal. To correct the issue, I had to light deprive, and force flower my autoflowering plants to get them to flower normally.

They don't seem to mind the same nutes as the big sisters but you do need to watch when they start flowering so you don't over N them. And as far as light goes they say it doesn't matter but the ones I have done were outside. I'm sure Lester will have something to say about that

pt 2, no, autoflowering strains are a only a hybrid between russian ruderalis, based on the environment, the plant is able to express its genetics through the proteins, and plant tissue, if an autoflower expresses itself more like its sativa half, it will indeed be sensitive to photoperiod changes.pt 1, Yes, autoflowering plants require the same nutrients as photoperiod plants. The second part is not true, autoflowering strains are a only a hybrid between russian ruderalis, based on the environment, the plant is able to express its genetics through the proteins, and plant tissue, if an autoflower expresses itself more like its sativa half, it will indeed be sensitive to photoperiod changes. A great example of this was when my KC-45 autoflower went into to reveg

Back
Top Bottom