New City Grower 2.0

THE BATTLE OF THE SLEESTACK X SKUNK GROWERS

Both beans are from the Sleestack X Skunk harvest.

IMG_20140911.jpg

The paper towel method

IMG_20140911_5_.jpg

IMG_20140911_6_.jpg

Vs The seed dish

IMG_20140911_4_.jpg

Let's Get Ready To
RUMBLE>>>

And just because I wanted you all to see this, here's what happens 20mins after watering.

STREET GIRL #1 (Unknown Strain) Day 73

Before

IMG_20140911_3_.jpg

After

IMG_20140911_2_1.jpg

Wow it's something how much it perked up after 20 min. that would be super cool in a time lapse sequence :peace:

Wow it's something how much it perked up after 20 min. that would be super cool in a time lapse sequence :peace:
Yep Chopper. We should ask my partner Cannafan to do one. She makes great time-laspe vids

QUICK UPDATE​
Sept 11, 2014​

SECOND WAVE OF STREET GIRLS
(Plant 1 & 2/Unknown Strain) Day 43

The first step we added 1 tablespoon of Bat Guanu to a 3 gallon pot of our Organic Soil Mix.

IMG_20140911_2_2.jpg

IMG_20140911_3_1.jpg

The one I had snapped last week healed nicely. After removing the brace the trunk was as strong as an ox.

IMG_20140911_6_1.jpg

IMG_20140911_7_.jpg

Here's a look at the roots. too rough cutting the cup so it crumbled but we were still able to transplant it without disturbing the root-ball too much.

IMG_20140911_4_1.jpg

IMG_20140911_5_1.jpg

IMG_20140911_8_.jpg

Finally we top-dressed them both with NYC Compost/Mulch.

IMG_20140911_9_.jpg

And here's another look at the 3rd plant from this wave that's already pre-flowering.

IMG_20140911_10_.jpg

Oh, & I forgot to mention that the Magic Tree has a Forth Wave waiting to be rescued. I noticed it coming home but it was too crowded outside. I'll try to save them early in the morning as usual.

Your plants look like mini bag, weed headed monsters with feet and arms in the last side by side ;)
Lol. Right? Like a red version of the Magic Butter Machine dude.

Whenever I see a new doctor I always ask about their position on MMJ. They always have this quizzical look on their faces. Each one of them said there were applications, but the worst part of it is the smoke. Every doctor said if people are going to use it, it's best to use a vapor or edibles. Every doctor, including my dentist said the same thing.

I cough when I smoke, so it is very irritating, but the buds I washed are much better. My next purchase is a vape machine, the one KJC just reviewed. I wanted it before his review, but now I must have it!

I believe you will enjoy the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer very much! The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer can produce very dense vapor.

Extreme Q Vaporizer - Extreme Vaporizer Reviews | Vaporizers.net

Reggie, I keep forgetting to mention this to you and, everyone else for that matter. If people have plenty of room or hardly any room and want to grow one monster plant can use IKEA blue bags. They cost 60 cents and I've been wanting to grow in one of those things for a while. It's what I bring with me to get the mulch. Photos somewhere in my journal. Maybe in the OT 420 journal.

The plants look great and the photos are very good. Are the plants going to grow out their life in those wine bags? That is a great idea.

Reggie, I keep forgetting to mention this to you and, everyone else for that matter. If people have plenty of room or hardly any room and want to grow one monster plant can use IKEA blue bags. They cost 60 cents and I've been wanting to grow in one of those things for a while. It's what I bring with me to get the mulch. Photos somewhere in my journal. Maybe in the OT 420 journal.

The plants look great and the photos are very good. Are the plants going to grow out their life in those wine bags? That is a great idea.

I totally agree on the IKEA bags, and other bags of the same material that stores use. They are recyclable bags, some are green. I was going to use these, but then decided to make some fabric pots. I still have the IKEA bags as a back up. They will take a lot more soil to fill though, but a great root system will result. IMO :)

THE RUMBLE IN THE CONCRETE JUNGLE​
Day 3​
Check this out...

The paper towel method.

IMG_20140913_3_.jpg

The old reliable seed dish method.

IMG_20140913_2_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom