New City Grower 2.0

Congrats on taking the lead dude :) I use a mixture of both techniques, soaking in water until a little tap pops then I transfer to paper towel seal it & keep warm until a good length tap develops

were those freaking rooted clones I saw a couple pages back? ...

High Reg
WoW that was a lovely looking seed there :cheer:I use the glass method and move them on to the paper towel after they have soaked in the water for a 24hr Period :high-five:though sometimes they will pop before they come out of the water:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

PHOTO SHOOT​
Sept 16, 2014​

Thanxx for dropping by here over the weekend Everyone, and...

:passitleft: High Broke Ass.... Did you ever get the blue and purple..:confused:.....:circle-of-love:
Nope, I didn't Fifi.

were those freaking rooted clones I saw a couple pages back? ...
Yeap Buck, even shocked the mess out of myself.

Congrats on taking the lead dude :) I use a mixture of both techniques, soaking in water until a little tap pops then I transfer to paper towel seal it & keep warm until a good length tap develops
High Reg
WoW that was a lovely looking seed there :cheer:I use the glass method and move them on to the paper towel after they have soaked in the water for a 24hr Period :high-five:though sometimes they will pop before they come out of the water:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
So I took the advice of both you Monster & you Jaga.

IMG_20140916_22_.jpg

Second Wave of Street Girls (Unknown Strains) Day 48

IMG_20140916_17_.jpg

And the one from this Second Wave I thought was pre-flowering showed it's true colors yesterday after not looking in on the Bloom tent this weekend. He's been trashed.

Before

IMG_20140909_2_.jpg

Yesterday

IMG_20140911_10_.jpg

IMG_20140916_12_.jpg

IMG_20140916_13_.jpg

And replaced with the one that appears to be a mutant from the
Third Wave of Street Girls.

IMG_20140916_15_.jpg

IMG_20140916_14_.jpg

And the Magic Tree has blessed us with another round...

FOURTH WAVE OF STREET GIRLS
(Unknown Strains) Day2

IMG_20140916_18_.jpg

IMG_20140916_20_.jpg

IMG_20140916_19_.jpg

IMG_20140916_21_.jpg

HARVEST

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand, Re-Veg) Day 93 / Day 61 under 12/12

Well it's another small harvest so I've decided not to re-veg her a 2nd time.

IMG_20140916_6_.jpg

IMG_20140916_7_.jpg

IMG_20140916_9_.jpg

She had stopped drinking so after the chop we took a look at her roots and they didn't appear too healthy.

IMG_20140916_10_.jpg

IMG_20140916_11_.jpg

STREET GIRL #1
(Unknown Strain) Day 77 / Day 2 under 12/12

The first rescued Street Girl from this season is now in the Bloom Tent Taking the spot previously occupied by QUEEN THAI.

IMG_20140916_16_.jpg

IMG_20140916_8_.jpg

Thada that, thada that, thada-that's all folks!

Great update, glad things are well...

Congrats on another harvest B A R.:high-five:
The rest of your plants and the male are looking good man.
Cheers.:bong:

Looking awesome in there :love: Congratulations on the harvest. Enjoy :circle-of-love:
Thanxx Stealth & da T...

Congrats on the harvest, can't beat some more bud :)
Thannx Professor Flux; A pebble in the hand beats a rock to heavy to carry any day. I'll take this tiny harvest of Wild Thai & be grateful. It's still some of the best quality smoke I've had in a long while.

Congrats on the Harvest , Wow what a massive journal you have here. :)

going to take a minute to get caught up on this one.

:goodjob:
It may be easier to just punch in "Photo Shoot" in the search thread box Ronnie. You'll get most of the relevant updates without having to go through every post.

Back
Top Bottom