New City Grower 2.0

Sorry about your clones BAR. :(
No need to feel for me Toker, It doesn't even bother me anymore. Now that I've allocated a Practice Mother I'll just keep trying as many methods as necessary until I find my groove.

Man I made clones on my first attempt. I guess I just got lucky. I was using a test plant also from bagseed. I did it in an aerogarden. I ripped open the sponge put in rooting powder, and the cutting in there. I did use a dome. All seven rooted. Just in tap water. idk

Take as many tries as possible and I'm very happy you put that dome on them. I do an added thing of breathing into the dome to flood the cutting with CO2. I do that as often as I think of it through out the day. One time a day is good, though.

I'll be watching.

Good morning Brooklyn. You mean breathing your breath into it?

Yes, I breath out of my mouth into the dome and close it up. We breath out 100% carbon dioxide and plants love that and will not survive without it. So far only one clone failed to root for me since I started growing pot.

Now I have four more, and two of them have roots coming out of the peat pellets. I have no idea what I am going to do with them! :)

Ok, I'll do that now on my way out the door. They're right in the hallway.

Spirit and determination.

Way to go Reg.

I liked the length of the latest batch. I cut mine about 6 to 7 nodes in length as you've done

there. Keep 'em in a glass of water until you're ready for the final trim and plant. A good dose

of rooting compound of choice and straight into wet medium always does the trick for me.

Then keep the lower portion wet by standing your pots/cups in 1/4" of water (they need holes at the bottom

of course) and don't water from the top. Not keen on domes, always caused damping off for me (dead clones)

but that's all relative to your environment just like the humidity.

Good luck on your latest mission.

QUICK UPDATE​
Sept 10, 2014​

Good morning everybody.

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand, Re-Veg) Day 87 / Day 55 under 12/12

I'll be giving her the ax within a week or two. She's been flushed already & is now on a water only diet.

IMG_20140909_5_.jpg

IMG_20140909_4_.jpg

IMG_20140909_1_.jpg

ICES, FROM THE SECOND WAVE OF STREET GIRLS

( Unknown Strain) Day 42 / Day 10 under 12/12

After witnessing B. Real taking a plant to the finish line in a cup I figured why not give it a shot. On this one you can see I took his advice and placed her closer to the LED panel by using a cardboard tube. After only 10 days in the Bloom Tent She's starting to pre-flower.

IMG_20140909_3_.jpg

IMG_20140909_2_.jpg

Subbing up hope u dont mind. New to the site

Don't mind at all Macca. As Fifi said, Welcome aboard & welcome to :420:

Hi bar,
I have sexed my wild Thai seeds and have 2, very different looking, ladies.
I'm excited to see how they each perform. How many days or weeks are u letting your WT go for?

Back
Top Bottom