New City Grower 2.0

Good evening weed BAR. The grow is looking very nice. Nurse Betty is looking great also. :high-five::thumb:

Good Morning & thank you all...

I'm "rooting" for them all!

:cheer:

Go Clones!!!​

Day 2 and they all look fine but on day 3 or 4 is usually when my unsuccessful clones start to wilt but I won't be messing with them this time. Rico Suavay use to tell me "stop walking around with the clones in your pocket" because I was constantly spraying, checking, & watering them. :laughtwo:

IMG_20140905_1_.jpg

And here's the Cotton Candy Clone. It's at day 32 from cut.

IMG_20140905_2_1.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what this critter is? I don't think it's a moth because when I sprayed it the thing looked like something else when it flew away. I hope it didn't lay eggs. Notice how it's color is almost camouflage.

IMG_20140905_2_.jpg

Passing on some vibes of my newly found cloning success, may they all be a winner and may you suffer the issue of to many plants soon enough :)

Shoot Professor Flux, I'm already suffering from lack of real estate.

Good morning BAR. That's a Leaf Hopper. I never worry about them. They suck sap from the leaves. I have never seen any damage from them. It's Freetheweed day and the weekend is in sight. :volcano-smiley:

Have you never tried clonex & root riots? It works for me. I find a dome helps too
Nah haven't tried those yet Monster. The Cotton Candy Clone is under a dome & it really hasn't changed much in the last few days. A lot of members say dome & a lot say dome-less. For this episode I'll go dome-less. I'll be trying all different methods until I hit pay dirt.

As long as it's not a leaf eater or egg layer Bill & Canna. No matter, I closed the Bedroom window this morning & turned up the AC because it's going to be crazy humid today.

I think the reason so many struggle with clones is there are so many different techniques & not one definitive one that works for everyone. I bought a dome that creates a fog like mist, someone said they get roots in 7 days. Mine are about 4 weeks old,starting to die & have no roots. :/ I think I'll stick to root riots & clonex

I know I have talked about how I clone. I always use root riots and clonex with a dome and bottom heat. I have a heat pad and a thermostat to control it. I have the thermostat set at around 80 and that puts the tray at about 72 to 75. I have at least 95% success doing it this way.

0905140901.jpg
0905140902.jpg
006714.jpg

I've also failed using that exact method minus the thermostat. Same Hydra Farm heating mat, Hydra Farm Germination Station with Rapid Rooters inserted into the slots. I don't think a lot of you understand the severity of my failed attempts. LOL

I would just like to say that you are pretty awesome Reg. Most people would have thrown the root plugs in the trash and washed their hands of the whole thing. You sir, are tenacious if nothing else. I have no doubt you are soon to harness the power of cloning and then you'll be unstoppable :high-five:

Sweets :high-five: BAR​

Back
Top Bottom