New City Grower 2.0

Bummer the clone is having troubles. I'm way behind on my readings two so I didn't really back up a lot. But dude, I've had clones worse come back. I'd like said cut way back on the R/H but I'm never one to 'cut a leaf' but if the leaves dead' it does nothing but put a drain on the plant. If she's crisped critters, she's just that. But I've saved acouple strains that did crap like that. Sometimes you get some REAL strange branching develops with something like that. Memory says it might take awhile for new growth, if ever, but if she has roots,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, she's got a chance. GL Keepem Green

Welcome aboard GeminiKid.

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

you got to know
a clone gonna grow

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

get you a dome
put dem in home

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

fill up dat dome
day love a full home

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

mist dem just once
and smoke a big spliff

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

put dem away
and don't check every day

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

you waited two weeks
now go take a peek

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

you'll have dem clones
all snug in there home

BAR, BAR, BAR
O'
BAR, BAR, BAR

:cheesygrinsmiley:

PS I use cheap cloning powder

Aloe does all sort of good things for people and plants. Helps with the cloning process for example.

I am thinking (to me, an opinion) aloe is a super, super medicinal plant. I'm just starting to dive into the possibilities.

I was just curious if you had one, that's all.

You actually don't need the plant. The grocery store sells aloe vera juice. It may be in the pharmacy dept, but they sell it and you can try to use that to root your cuttings.

Also, you can try using those little granules you put in water and they expand into little globs of clear gel. I have some I can send you, if you want me to. I bought mine at the dollar store. You only need a tablespoon of those little prills. They will fill a glass when reconstituted.

A very big key here is to leave the plant alone. Don't touch it, or check it, or move it. Don't put it in very hot light or bright light. On a window sill is fine or under a table lamp in the living room. Set it, forget it for at least two weeks, then you can check ONLY if the plant is turgid. This really is so important not to check it and disturb it at all. Not saying you do that, but it is an important part.

:love:

QUICK UPDATE
Sept 4, 2014​

So here's what transpired this morning:

I took 4 cuttings from the Royal Medic re-veg.

NURSE BETTY (Royal Medic, Re-Veg) Day 35

IMG_20140904_2_.jpg

The Cuttings
Day 1

IMG_20140904_3_.jpg

Left to right...

1] Scotty's Vermiculite method. Soaked the Vermiculite with 6.5 PHed tap & will leave it alone.

2] The plain old 6.5 PHed water method. I didn't trim the leafs because the untrimmed cut was the one that survived out of the previous two with this method.

3] The original soil method. I used the L.I. Growers Mix I picked up from our cannabis friendly outdoor market.

4] Placed in a Rapid Rooter cube.

Will let you all know what is what this evening. I didn't put a dome on anything as the last two that rooted didn't use a dome. I also left them in the hallway where the light is quite dim.

Thanxx for all the info & suggestions everyone. I incorporated a little from all your ideas...

As you all know, this morning I sat 4 clone cuttings out in the hallway near my bedroom. It stays lit but is dim. We have a meager 25 watt bulb at both ends of the hallway. Would it be fine to leave them there or do they need a dark period?

they will be fine in 24 hour light ....your only talking 50 watts & they aren't right under it with it being 25 watts at both end. I think they will be just fine :peace:

PHOTO SHOOT​
Sept 4, 2014​

Ok, This isn't going to be a full update of everything I have growing but just a look at what I haven't updated in awhile.
Let's start with our
Organic Soil Mix:

It was concocted on Aug 10 as follows

The base consist of:

1/2 part - Peat Moss
1/4 part - Vermiculite
1/4 part - Perlite

Which came to approximately 3 gallons.

Then we added the following:

1/2 dozen - Crushed & baked eggshells mixed with crushed dead cannabis leaves
3/4 cup - Yum Yum
3 Tablesp - Growology Step 1
(which is totally organic)
2 Tablesp - Extreme Mykos
2 Tablesp - Bone Meal
1 cup - NYC Compost/Mulch

And this evening I added approximately 2 gallons of LI Growers Mix

Before

IMG_20140904_23_.jpg

After

IMG_20140904_2_1.jpg

Then mixed it good

IMG_20140904_4_.jpg

And covered it back up

IMG_20140904_5_.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BLOOM TENT

KERALA X SKUNK #1
(Regular) Day 121 / Day 25 inside & under 12/12

She's on a path to be my best finisher yet. I might finally break the 2 oz plus per plant.

IMG_20140904_6_.jpg

IMG_20140904_12_.jpg

IMG_20140904_9_.jpg

IMG_20140904_8_.jpg

IMG_20140904_7_.jpg

IMG_20140904_11_.jpg

IMG_20140904_10_.jpg

STACK A DOLLAR (Cotton Candy, Double Re-veg) Day 66 / Day 35 under 12/12

She's doing fine, drinking & growing well without issues.

IMG_20140904_13_.jpg

IMG_20140904_14_.jpg

BUBBLE GUMMER
(Feminized) Day 66 / Day 55 under 12/12

Slow grower but has picked up the pace since being replanted in the Organic Soil Mix.

IMG_20140904_15_.jpg

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand, Re-Veg) Day 81 / Day 49 under 12/12

This girl is getting some cloudy trichs these days but has started with the same issues as her first run. I blessed her with a dose of Broke Azz Cal/Mag concoction last night. Hopefully that should keep her from getting any worse.

IMG_20140904_16_.jpg

I also top dressed her with NYC compost as a few of her roots were showing.

IMG_20140904_21_.jpg

IMG_20140904_22_.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE FIRE ESCAPE GIRL (Outdoor Grow)

Pepé Le Pew (Skunk) Day 123

The aphids or thrips is a thing of the past but I still spray her twice a week. I brought her inside to rotate & also raise the camouflage. She's getting tall.

IMG_20140904_24_.jpg

IMG_20140904_25_.jpg

IMG_20140904_1_.jpg

IMG_20140904_17_.jpg

IMG_20140904_18_.jpg

IMG_20140904_19_.jpg

IMG_20140904_20_.jpg

Thada that, thada that, thada-that's all folks!

they will be fine in 24 hour light ....your only talking 50 watts & they aren't right under it with it being 25 watts at both end. I think they will be just fine :peace:

Thanxx Chopper...

Thanxx Cajun...

Back
Top Bottom