New City Grower 2.0

G'day bar, looking good, cris cross, I'm putting my jacket on backwards now! That plant and trainning is reminding me for some reason of a Jackie chan film, drunken master, it's like a ninja, crazy style!! Peace :thumb:

Sorry to inform everyone but today's episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT has been cancelled due to family obligations. I sincerely apologize.

Hello neighbor, Im looking for some advice and you seem to have some helpful folks here so I thought I would ask here. Im looking to buy a home version vape. I dont know anything about them, in fact Ive never even seen one. I was hoping someone might be able to recommend one or point me in the right direction.

Hey BAR want to see where the cris cross takes you as you never know. That's how the FIM tech was made famous.

To make it more interesting, you can twist a piece of wire to cross the intersecting branches and see if they'll grow together into a criss cross, jump, jump.

Hello neighbor, Im looking for some advice and you seem to have some helpful folks here so I thought I would ask here. Im looking to buy a home version vape. I dont know anything about them, in fact Ive never even seen one. I was hoping someone might be able to recommend one or point me in the right direction.

I'm in the same boat as you jetboy. I bought one for $149 whose name escapes me whice I didn't particularly like then I dropped and broke the glass part and just threw the whole thing out. Also I don't know if all of them are the same as far as the smell that the vaped bud makes. Kinda like ass but I am also on the hunt as it is supposed to be healthier.

I'm in the same boat as you jetboy. I bought one for $149 whose name escapes me whice I didn't particularly like then I dropped and broke the glass part and just threw the whole thing out. Also I don't know if all of them are the same as far as the smell that the vaped bud makes. Kinda like ass but I am also on the hunt as it is supposed to be healthier.

Relaxed Lester has recommended Extreme-Q by Arizer. Ive been reading reviews and most look good.

Relaxed Lester has recommended Extreme-Q by Arizer. Ive been reading reviews and most look good.

I have one and love it. I have used some others before but had always remained a smoker. I can lay the end of cigs and most med smoking at the feet of the Extreme-Q. Great unit with great options. As a desktop unit it is one of the best values on the market. Is it the best whip or the best baggger, no, but it does both very well making it a dang good deal. Oh, and you can actually taste varieties perfectly. That alone is worth the price of admission.

If you have any space for a cooler, fill it with water to raise humidity with lid open, 12 hours later, you have warm water,

close the lid at night and the warm water slows & reduces temp drop. A high quality cooler will still be warm 12 hours later.

Just a thought. :peace:

I have one and love it. I have used some others before but had always remained a smoker. I can lay the end of cigs and most med smoking at the feet of the Extreme-Q. Great unit with great options. As a desktop unit it is one of the best values on the market. Is it the best whip or the best baggger, no, but it does both very well making it a dang good deal. Oh, and you can actually taste varieties perfectly. That alone is worth the price of admission.
REPS Dr. Bob. Thanks for the review I may give it a try.

Hi Jetboy ,
I just pick up a Skyda II ( portable ). what u might want to find is one that is easy to clean . Some I have tried just did not vap the green so well or u need tiny hands to fill ( I spill more than got in vap). Check out the forums here and u 'll get some good info on what might fit ur need's.
Best of luck

Cheers

J

Surely with a criss cross at the point of overlap and under the point is going too get real dark and struggle for light? Be interesting too see how she goes always gd to see original ideas develope :bong:

Hello Reg
hey I was just looking back on your journal & man you got this thing growing Nicely :high-five: the info on RH using a wet towel was a great help:thanks:
PS Have some reps for that wonderful LED,,,,, you got as your top light :) And have a brilliant Munchday

Back
Top Bottom