New City Grower 2.0

Don't anyone laugh but I dry my jeans and towels in my tent. LOL. Kill two birds with one stone. Only problem is I live by myself and don't have to wash everyday.:thumb:

LOL... What do you mean you don't have to wash everyday? I hope you're talking about your clothes neighbor...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keeps heat on the wash cloth which in turn draws more humidity.

:sorry:

If you notice Jay, I have a CFL right behind the wick cloth.

IMG_20140303_202738.jpg

I missed this post...

That's a great idea Reg

If you use your water to shower you can kill 3 birds!
I think I may still that wick idea though...brilliant my friend :bravo:

That looks like a clean potato salad container. How do you live with yourself in that city of food and buy pre made potato salad? how? how? how?

Carry on.

If you notice Jay, I have a CFL right behind the wick cloth.

IMG_20140303_202738.jpg

As promised, some crazy unorthodox training was just administered to KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze).

Day 91 / Day 63 under 12/12

The 1st thing I did was a radical LST on the 3 ft main stem.

IMG_20140308_114551.jpg

IMG_20140308_114625.jpg

IMG_20140308_114656.jpg

Oh, and the pre-flowers are looking decent. I guess she's enjoying the nutes.

IMG_20140308_115322.jpg

IMG_20140308_115937.jpg

Next I took 1 of the 2 tall branches formed from a FIM job done way back when and the other branch in the rear of the next photo & Cris-crossed them.

IMG_20140308_114925.jpg

IMG_20140308_120241.jpg

IMG_20140308_120630.jpg

Let's see what happens.

T-minus 1 day until THE REPS ARE RIGHT

Will do Brooklyn. What do you think about the crazy training?

Customarily, branches are not trained in toward the center of a plant. I'm speaking generically here. My educated guess would be that, you will get better results if you put in a small screen and train those tall leggy ones down to a screen and let them bush up that way. Then, light can penetrate lower and you'll have less air flow problems. Just a thought, but I think you're fine.

I hear you. This plant has turned into one big experiment anyway. Why not try something that hasn't been tried before with the cris-cross.

Jump, jump, jump, the cris-cross training will make you jump!

Nice plants Reg

..kris-kross- "daddy Mac'll make ya move"

...remember that crap? LOL :rofl:

Hey now. I have been wearing my pants backwards ever since to show my solidarity. Do you think this is why I still get followed around by mall security?

Beautiful plants and cool solutions to problems as always. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom