New City Grower 2.0

I don't think it is a "controversy." It's just an "awareness campaign." If someone does a googly search for "Photoshopped Foot" the last thing the cause needs is for there to be huge amounts of hits for medicinal herb forums. The same is true for names of strains related to baked goods sold by civic minded young ladies. As the momentum builds towards an end to prohibition any small thing we can do to divorce cannabis use from hard drugs and children is worthy and easy enough for us all to do. :peace:

I don't think it is a "controversy." It's just an "awareness campaign."

Indeed. I figured it out before I had to read the thread. and find some of the names of things to be ridiculous and childish. I don't like the way they name strains. It makes it very cartoonie. I don't know the answer, being so new to this, but it should change. It sort of makes me cringe when I see a documentary and they are in a medical dispensary and jars have names which sound more like a joke than a medication.

Thanxx 600...

What's up Doc? Join the party.

This morning QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) received her 1st feeding.

Day 42

1/4 strength of: Fox Farm Grow Big
1/4 strength of: Fox Farm Big Bloom

IMG_20140307_142428.jpg

Also the mutant, KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) received her 3rd feeding in a row.

Day 90 / Day 62 under 12/12

1/2 strength of: Fox Farm Open Sesame
1/4 strength of: Fox Farm Tiger Bloom

IMG_20140307_141722.jpg

T-minus two days

Welcome aboard Jax.

This morning QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) received her 1st feeding.

Day 42

1/4 strength of: Fox Farm Grow Big
1/4 strength of: Fox Farm Big Bloom

IMG_20140307_142428.jpg

Also the mutant, KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) received her 3rd feeding in a row.

Day 90 / Day 62 under 12/12

1/2 strength of: Fox Farm Open Sesame
1/4 strength of: Fox Farm Tiger Bloom

IMG_20140307_141722.jpg

T-minus two days

Welcome aboard Jax.

Why that is just so darn nice looking. :thumb:

How does one dish out reps around here? I dug around but cannot find it. Maybe I just don't have the time on board yet to even see the option. But, virtual reps. I dang if I don't love me some delicious Thai food. MMMM

Bob, just hit the black star in the bottom left hand corner of the post you want to rep.

Thanxx Stealth.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom