New City Grower 2.0

A delinquent street girl, saved by a wonderful man,ends up being a beautiful princess, I think your living a fairytale, lol. Subbed.
I lived in a townhouse, 15 years ago, we found a 4 inch plant out the front growing between the crack in the footpath. We try to dig it out but couldn't get the roots and killed it. Wish we had taken a bit more time, seeing what your've ended up with, lol peace

All look's good Reg,but I think Queen Thai is my favorite.:thumb::Namaste:
QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) is by far the loveliest plant I've grown to date Jimmy. But as Grizz points out, the fairytale life of LAVERNE has sentimental value. She started this whole growing hoopla and is the reason I found all of you good people here on 420. She's my favorite hands down!

That first picture of the bloom tent, Reg. It's very red. Are you running the light with only the flower switch on?

I thought the same thing PeeJay. You do have both the switches on right????? Number 1 you have to have it on or the fan is not on and you need both on for bloom to have the right spectrum.........:circle-of-love:
Thanxx for catching that PJ and you're both right Lady Dee, I only have the Bloom switch on. I said to myself "those fans are super quiet". That will be the first thing I do when I walk in the door this evening; Turn the Growth switch on also.

By the way everyone;
The 10th episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT will take place here on this thread Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.
For those of you who've never participated it's an open forum where we discuss grow issues that 420 members have been plagued with since the last episode. Instead of waiting for questions to be answered there's some of the top growers here on this site all in the same place at the same time interacting with each other & the rest of us.
It's presented in a game show format where we give away Cyber Prizes and Reps to keep it fun & light hearted.
An Event you don't want to miss...

Duly noted Chimp. I'm just glad to see yours flowering. Gives me a since of comfort but I think I'll feed her again on the next watering then the next time just PH balanced tap. I want to get those pistils roaring...

Kimmy, I see you lurking. Glad to have you aboard.

The KUMIKO IV actually looks like it half way reverted back or has or had a bit too much ruderalis in the strain hybrid. Some part of the genetics looks like it is shut off somewhere.

That Honey Haze looks just like PotChimp's old timers haze!

Re: Honey Haze - I suggest 9/15, small pot, little food, and trimming or you might wind up with >>>>>

0021528.JPG

Ahh! It's swamp thing!!!!! ;)

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. I think you got yerself a wiiilllld Haze there, Reg. :thedoubletake:

That can be a very unrewarding strain. Start considering if and when you give up and toss the dratted thing. Unless you just want the learning experience ... :cheesygrinsmiley: The smoke can be quite special, for the simple reason that most people can't put up with growing 'em.

So gray, you're saying this isn't such a rare occurrence and that the smoke may be good quality? If so I'll definitely see her through and deal with the wild thing.

So gray, you're saying this isn't such a rare occurrence and that the smoke may be good quality? If so I'll definitely see her through and deal with the wild thing.

Hey, go for it! If you see it through to the end, you get a Hazey-haze-haze-grower's medal!

Jus' sayin' ... contingencies ... don' get too attached ... there will be many days when you just want to toss 'er, and regret putting so much time into her that you can't let her go. She'll break your heart before she'll show you her goodies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm doing a clone from that Old Timers Haze plant now, B A R. This Saturday it'll be 14 weeks since I started 12/12, and only 6 weeks since I saw the first hairs. Just to let you know what to expect, I'm planning on another 12 - 14 weeks to chop on this one (seriously). I wouldn't call this science, but the closer to the equator pot grows the less likely it is to stop stretching during flower it seems. This one doesn't stop at all. Be ready for a space filler if it goes longer than 14 weeks. This pot better give me hallucinations if it wants grown again. As much as I do this for the love of the art sometimes, I got to admit I'm weary from this one. 1-1/2 years and a pitiful haul of 3.6 oz. so far. Peels my banana thinking about it..... :(

Hey, go for it! If you see it through to the end, you get a Hazey-haze-haze-grower's medal!

Jus' sayin' ... contingencies ... don' get too attached ... there will be many days when you just want to toss 'er, and regret putting so much time into her that you can't let her go. She'll break your heart before she'll show you her goodies. :cheesygrinsmiley:
LMAOL Been there, done that Gray... Real Life True Story Real Girl! :rofl::rofl:
Well less say her true colors not goodies.

Well now I'm sure we're dealing with the same thing Chimp. The length of time between going under 12/12 and pre-flowering, The crazy stretch, and the resemblance of our 2 problem girls.

I'll probably attempt some type of diabolical unorthodox training on her. She's already at least a third taller than LAVERNE (Re-Veg)

Give Big Boss Rico a PM. I'm sure he could be of some assistance.

:circle-of-love: Circlefolk guidance request, I'm the dark again, I had some auto-names that were edited out of a post,

anyone know where I can find the list of stain names that 420 confirmed for posting within the rules?

I can't find that list of (banned strain names in the strains forum, I see only reviews.

I mentioned greencrack-auto, that name was removed the (cherished) Squirylkeeper

Let's see how long that strain-name lasts here, Rico, I promise not to use the CRACKword again :thanks:

Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Is this the thread you were looking for?

Help Us Find 420-Friendly Names For Inappropriate Strains

PM The Trichster BKLYN.

I thought the same thing PeeJay. You do have both the switches on right????? Number 1 you have to have it on or the fan is not on and you need both on for bloom to have the right spectrum.........:circle-of-love:
OK Lady Dee. I just switched on the Growth Switch. Now they're both on & the fan is running. Not as quiet as not running at all but still pretty quiet though.

Please take this convo behind the scenes Trichs.

Back
Top Bottom