New City Grower 2.0

Hey BAR, Im new to indoor growing, what do you mean Fim? is that another term for topping?
It's similar but all you cut out is the new heart growth that doesn't have a stem yet.

Which is why there's nothing to clone Lady Dee. I didn't TOP her I just FIMed her.

Lol

Everything looks great here my friend. Can't wait to film my plants!
Will be sticking around me thinks!

Hi Reg! :ciao:

Looks like you have a lot of goodness going on in the tents- congrats on the budding girl!:thumb:

I can relate to your low humidity issues- my climate is semi-arid and winter humidity levels are often in single digits. Even with a humidifier I can't get the RH much above 25%. Fortunately the plants still grow vigorously and don't seem to mind it. I'm envious of your 35%- lol. I did notice that adding a humidifier dropped temps in the tent about 5-10 degrees however which was a nice surprise.

Great fim pics by the way!:high-five:

Happy growing!
:peace:

Dang I almost wish I had that problem. I have a dehumidifier in my closet and this morning it had still hit 80% during the night. Well and not to mention a light bulb got left on in there all night. I truly think I would screw up a steel ball!!!!....:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Yeah, and then you'll harvest five ounces off it. You got the golden touch.

Thanks Garden... I'm having one of those poor pitiful me days.... It's cold, humidity is high and it hurts. I don't know about the Golden touch I think it is more like dumb luck and listening to really smart people like King, Light, Cronic, Jimmy, Canna, Brassic, Oz, trich, Gray, b.real, crawdaddy and the list just goes on and on and oh yea that Broke Ass guy.........:cheesygrinsmiley: Oh did I mention that smoke is really good too.....:circle-of-love:

:thanks: Hidden & Flow.

Happy Weednsday BAR :thumb:

Happy "start preparing for The Reps Are Right" day Cronic.

Yeah... Flower Child, I can run a humidifier non-stop this time of year and never have the RH go above 20%.

Is that with a humidifier in a tent or just a room?

Thanks BAR.
I did a little reading last night, understand fimming your plants now. Thanks.
Happy Weednsday:high-five::peace::thanks:

:welcome: Glad to be of help.

Dang I almost wish I had that problem. I have a dehumidifier in my closet and this morning it had still hit 80% during the night. Well and not to mention a light bulb got left on in there all night. I truly think I would screw up a steel ball!!!!....:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Yeah, and then you'll harvest five ounces off it. You got the golden touch.

Exactly. Stop putting down your skills Lady Dee. All the help in the world can't help one without the touch. For instants, look at me and cloning.

This morning I got up enough nerve to do some BUD BACK-BUILDING (BACK-BUDDING) on the last remaining buds on STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy).

She's at Day 158 / Day 80 under 12/12

I wish I had of waited for the Top Led 96x3w reflector to arrive before harvesting the upper portion of her. There were only a few amber trichs. It would have been worth the couch lock effect just to see those buds flourish. Just look at what it's doing for these "use to be popcorn" buds.

IMG_20140305_115903.jpg

IMG_20140305_114430.jpg

IMG_20140305_114503.jpg

IMG_20140305_114850.jpg

IMG_20140305_114800.jpg

IMG_20140305_114813.jpg

IMG_20140305_115957.jpg

That plant is the Delicious Cotton Candy? I got either one or two freebie fem seeds of that strain. It looks like it did well indoors so maybe I'll save that one for my winter growing. OH, I was thinking, I definitely DO want to start a mother plant from each of the strains I'll grow outdoors. Do I take cuttings of the plants in the ground before or after flowering? I saw on a youtube video something about taking cuttings from plants in flower for monster crop? Know anything of this? I just want to know when to take my clone cuts.

Thanxx Ladies.

That plant is the Delicious Cotton Candy? I got either one or two freebie fem seeds of that strain. It looks like it did well indoors so maybe I'll save that one for my winter growing. OH, I was thinking, I definitely DO want to start a mother plant from each of the strains I'll grow outdoors. Do I take cuttings of the plants in the ground before or after flowering? I saw on a youtube video something about taking cuttings from plants in flower for monster crop? Know anything of this? I just want to know when to take my clone cuts.

You're asking the president of THE DEAD CLONE SOCIETY about when to take cuttings? Ask me again after I get at least one to survive. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom