New City Grower 2.0

T-minus 30 mins until Show time

You can still tune in once you get situated. It aint over till it's over Tas.

This is the "420 By-Pass" of

THE REPS ARE RIGHT

It allows you to by-pass the show & continue where the grow left off.

Good Evening or Afternoon or Morning depending on what side of the universe your on.

First off I'd like to congratulate our hostess Cannafan on her new assignment, 420 Moderator.

We'd like to welcome the whole :420: community to the long awaited 11th episode of the world's famous 420 Game Show

THE REPS ARE RIGHT​

The rules are very simple: There are none

Just answer the questions to the best of your ability or even help someone else answer a question. This is an interactive cybermatic open forum and it's main purpose is useful info. Feel free to post at anytime. Just keep it clean. If you must use the f word use FLUX. We'll be giving away tons of prizes & reps; That's right I said REPS!

I'll be your Host for the show and for those of you who don't know me already, my name is

BROKE AZZ REG​

I'll be accompanied by your Hostess, our Head Judge, & of course our guest JUDGES who happen to all be seasoned Growers and for the first time, our Mascot. For Those of you who will be participating for the first time DO NOT feel shy or insecure about posting. You can and it's also encouraged to question questions and answers. We plan on all walking away after this hour having learned a thing or two.

I'll let the rest of the team introduce their-selves.

Back
Top Bottom