New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Do all LED panels have to have a cooling system? I've purchased some inexpensive ones, and I don't see anywhere on the housing where there is a fan or inlet/outlet for air movement.

Short answer No

The lower end panels use low power LED's no cooling required

Ok I made to one of these. Pulling up a chair.

The more I look at these, the more I think just for vegging then. Thanks BB!

That may be true on the low cost units Canna

but the high end market caters for flowering as well. There are some excellent journals on here to show just that.

led's are the future, im pretty sure of that, its not hard to make an led panel as long as you got basic electronic skills, which luckily i have as ive repaied electronics for many years now,

anyways im here for the show, 5min left till start according to my clock, 22:55 uk time, starts at 11pm for me, make that less than 4min till it kicks off,

Good Evening or Afternoon or Morning depending on what side of the universe your on. We'd like to welcome the whole :420: community to the 5th episode of the all new 420 Game Show

THE REPS ARE RIGHT

The rules are very simple: There are none

Just answer the questions to the best of your ability or even help someone else answer a question. This is an interactive cybermatic open forum. Feel free to post at anytime. Just keep it clean. If you must use the f word use FLUX. We'll be giving away tons of prizes & reps; That's right I said REPS!

I'll be your Host for the show and for those of you who don't know me, my name is

BROKE ASS REG​

I'll be accompanied by your Hostess & of course our panel of JUDGES who happen to all be seasoned Growers.

I'll let the rest of the team introduce their-selves.

Where are our judges?

I pulled up a chair. this will be fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom