New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Okay, so let's say a timer failure caused the lights to be on in the flower room 24/0 for almost two weeks. The plants exhibited foxtailing....and then started growing funky leaves. The timer issue was caught. What's the next step, immediately hit them with 12/12 schedule?

I'm with Caylax.I would go back to 12/12.No need to to further veg her if she is already a well off in to flower and a decent size.
Unless you had the room and wanted to an experiment for us,I see no real benefit to continue veg schedule and re-vegging her.

Thank you Reg, Dres and our wonderful judges, another fine episode.

BB will be lurking around for another hour or so.

Dres, busy weekend my friend ?

I got bean trauma, splits but not much root, moved to a slightly warmer area.

I've been staying as stoned as I can, making up for lost time :laughtwo:

I have lots of pictures to share, but my brain can't rally the resources needed to make a coherent update.

BAR revegging is, I believe, something every strain would be different. I revegged a couple of plants after harvest leaving 3 bud sites on each plant. It took almost a month before I saw good vegging growth and I vegged them for another month before putting them into flower. they have been in flower for at least 6 weeks and they are very close to chopping. Here's one with it's main cola
0221141958a.jpg

BAR revegging is, I believe, something every strain would be different. I revegged a couple of plants after harvest leaving 3 bud sites on each plant. It took almost a month before I saw good vegging growth and I vegged them for another month before putting them into flower. they have been in flower for at least 6 weeks and they are very close to chopping. Here's one with it's main cola
0221141958a.jpg

Very impressive Beemerbill have some reps my friend.

I'm with Caylax.I would go back to 12/12.No need to to further veg her if she is already a well off in to flower and a decent size.
Unless you had the room and wanted to an experiment for us,I see no real benefit to continue veg schedule and re-vegging her.
:thanks: Guys!
I went in and took a good long look, and I'm going to go ahead and 12/12 them. I am very interested in what they will do with the remainder of the flowering. I really don't want to upset my perpetual schedule anymore than it already has been. A mistake yes, but a learning opportunity too. :thumb:

:thanks: Guys!
I went in and took a good long look, and I'm going to go ahead and 12/12 them. I am very interested in what they will do with the remainder of the flowering. I really don't want to upset my perpetual schedule anymore than it already has been. A mistake yes, but a learning opportunity too. :thumb:

OK I'm guilty of not getting a handle of what exactly happened there Canna.

How far where you into the flowering period if you don't mind me asking ?

Back
Top Bottom