New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Thank you for the invitation to the funeral. I am very sorry you had to murder and cannibalize your cannabis :winkyface:
I am finally caught up on your journal too. When you invited me, I was thinking, how the hell could he have killed one. He has the 'dream team' helping him on every step...then when I saw post number 420 (oh the irony) :420: I was like f%*K it's a male. I am deeply sorry for your loss brother. I think it is hilarious that you ate him though! +repps just for that!
:rip:

Hannibal the Cannabis Cannibal...

IMG_20130904_215448.jpg

thanxx

Shirley Herb Salad...

IMG_20130904_210632.jpg

Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, crutons, cannabis, pepperoncino*,shredded jack and cheddar.
Sliced jalepenos?
Dried cherries?
Blanched almonds??

Lol what up Reg?

damn, i forgot you took clones from the male, you should of kept them going just so you could see how long it takes to root and if you had problems you could get advice and see where things are going wrong, if they was on a veg cycle then they wont pollenate the rest of the plants, they would only flower if they was on 12-12 as well, so would of been ok under veg and you could see how rooting goes and how long this plant took,

anyways not to worry bro, are you ordering from herbies head shop, its a great place to order from, top quality seeds and very low prices, im sure ive told you this before but say you just buy 1 seed for £1 or $1.50 then herbie sends you 3 free seeds, i think at the moment the free seeds are 1 x femensid samsara love potion, and 2 x regular white widow cross skunk#1

herbie always sends 1 fem or fem auto and 2 regular seeds with all orders, then when you spend more than a certain amount you got a lot more free seeds, sometimes i order 1 or 2 seeds as the free seeds are good seeds and good brands,

plus at the moment the white widow x skunk#1 seeds that you get free are a new strain coming out so herbie is giving these out free so the breeder can see how they grow and produce in different grow conditions, but herbie says its a new strain been released and will give me the new name onces its been sorted out,

ive got 2 growing at the minute and ive grown lots of plants but these was perfect from day 1, the leaves are so neat and perfect, on looks alone its one of the best plants ive grown if not the best looking plant this early on, so it should be a very nice strain and hopefully ill be finding out soon, the best part is if it is a nice strain then i got the seeds for free and as their regular i can produce a lot more and keep them in stock and ill clone the fem the first time and grow that out and hermie it to produce fem seeds of the same strain,

i keep plenty of seeds in stock for future grows plus i got strains im working on like the ken estes gdp cross purple cheese, so i like to have a good mix of seeds, if i just want to produce a random strain then i use a male and pollenate just 1 or 2 buds on each female plant, i do it on the lower buds and gets me around 10 seeds, not strains i want to work with and produce a new strain but if the male strain is a good strain and the females grow well then ill cross them and produce several seeds from different strains,

anyways if you do check out herbies for your order then go to herbies head shop, when your on that first page scroll down and look down the right hand side of the page, click on the link that says pick n mix, when you click on that it will be the part of the site that sells single seeds, then use the search boxes on the left to narrow the search down, to get the biggest list just choose the price range as i have found if you just pick autos and hit search then it lists about 20 top rated autos, but if you just pick the price range like the lowest one which is £1 to £20 i think, then that lists hundreds of strains in price order and includes regular and fems and autos, once you have picked the price then if you use the search again and pick femenised or auto then it will list a whole screen full of strains,

ive bought some very cheap strains and get amazing results, ive bought expensive strains and not got as good results, so go with what you think sounds and looks ok, i usually dont look at the price and look at the pics and read the strains, i came across nirvana ice that was a cannabis cup winnder and it costs next to nothing, the kc45 autos that im using to produce my own big yielding auto strain is the cheapest auto on the site, 10 seeds cost me around £10, so very cheap, but ive spend £20 on autos and got just 1/4oz in return, with the kc45 ive been crossing the best male and females to produce bigger plants each time and ive just used the pollen from the big male kc45 on the big kc45 auto female, so that will give me lots more auto seeds as im turning the whole plant to seed,

now lets talk about pollen, if pollen gets air bourne it can travel anything up to and over 2km in the wind, it can also stick in your clothes or animals can spread it so ladybirds or any bugs will spread pollen, also pollen will stay viable for quite a long time, ive kept pollen for over 3 months just by keeping it in a tub,

so if its dry conditions then the pollen will remain viable for a pretty long time, pollen is killed if it gets wet, so after i pollenate my plants i wait 4 or 5 hours to let the pollen work its magic then i spray the plant down well with water and let it dry before putting it back in the grow room, i also give my clothes a quick spray, the water will kill the pollen instantly, so if you think their is likely to be pollen around then just wipe the grow area down with a wet cloth, it dont need to be soaking wet so just wet a rag and wipe the walls and anything else you can wipe, this will ensure their is no pollen in the grow space,

Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, crutons, cannabis, pepperoncino*,shredded jack and cheddar.
Sliced jalepenos?
Dried cherries?
Blanched almonds??

Lol what up Reg?
You had everything correct but the pepperoncino, & there was raisins. With 2 pieces of baked chicken ,a satisfying dinner.

You had everything correct but the pepperoncino, & there was raisins. With 2 pieces of baked chicken ,a satisfying dinner.

Sounds delicious. The pepper looks like the exact kind you get with pizza. What is it?

Thanks for that info donpaul about how long pollen is viable for how to kill it. +REPs

Looks like it was a great salad! So sorry to see him go, but glad he was made good use. :):thumb:

thanxx
Now are you ready to hear something funny? I asked my daughter "what's on your mind". Her reply was "I was wondering if anything was bothering you because you've been smoking more than usual since we got back". I explained to her that it's quit the opposite, I've been enjoying life to the fullest. When I told her what I thought she meant she said "If I stopped smoking then she would KNOW something was wrong and would've been scared". KIDS you gotta love=em. :rollit::rollit::rollit:

Yep there magic:grinjoint:

Sounds delicious. The pepper looks like the exact kind you get with pizza. What is it?
A whole pepper.

Ran through Herbies today. I'll be placing an order in the next few days. The original shock of Shirley has worn off.:smokin:

Ran through Herbies today. I'll be placing an order in the next few days. The original shock of Shirley has worn off.:smokin:

:party::party:

I wanted to tell you that it would be the hardest thing ever, but then the next one is easy,But you needed togo through it on your own. :) just wait til your 3rd and 4th plants... youll be treating them like you did this your wole ife! :rofl: Those first couple always make people a nervous wreck. ;)

A whole pepper.

wow lol >< n to think I getem sliced for mine.... Then again pepper can mean cough cough screw passing this is too good as well I dunno I am drunk n only read a few posts 'true colors start to show on the feral rosebud.....
Sorry on a pepper bud kick n eatin baked peppers kick so confused I might eat a hot pepper to smarten me up or it might make me smoke more pepper something or another or might make me drink..... ewwww water.... Or more beer. Mmmmmm beer brb

Welcome back Shirley! How was shock therapy?
Today on my way home from work I inspected under every tree on my side of my street before coming upstairs. I mean I even went past my building to the other end of the block looking under trees. I found a $5 bill & a leather key holder but NO CANNABIS:yummy:
1378515047101.jpg

Today on my way home from work I inspected under every tree on my side of my street before coming upstairs. I mean I even went past my building to the other end of the block looking under trees. I found a $5 bill & a leather key holder but NO CANNABIS:yummy:
1378515047101.jpg
awww no meds today!?! 'hugs I am sorry man!

Back
Top Bottom