New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

looking good my friend,

many years ago when i first grew my first mj plant i knew nothing about rooting gel or powder so never used it and my clones lived, this time i bought rooting gel as its pretty cheap, but just to test the none hormone route i decided to take my last clones without using any rooting hormone at all, all clones lived and the roots grew nearly as quick as the rooting hormone clones.

so it is possible to clone without hormones but i would not recomend it unless you take a few clone as you may lose one or 2, once you get cloning and get it working then you can risk using no hormone but if you can get it then id use it.

not sure about the honey, i know this is used to repair damage on plants but not sure about rooting with it, i know the tree bark method works well and costs nothing,

The honey method is supposed to ONLY protect the rooting area from getting infected and that is all. I watched THIS this youtube vid where some Irish girl explains that the plant, like all living things have the ability to regenerate new growth so long as infection is kept at bay.

WELL THIS WILL BE THE LAST PICS TILL NEXT WEEK AS I'M GOING ON VACATION. SPIMP, I KNOW I SHOULDN'T TELL ANYONE BUT I HAD TO GET MY SISTER INVOLVED TO TAKE CARE OF THE 3 DAYS ON THE WATERING & FEEDING SCHEDULE. LAVERNE AUGUST 1 2013 DAY 41/DAY 16 OF FLOWERING STAGE
IMG_20130801_124221.jpg
IMG_20130801_124314.jpg
IMG_20130801_124351.jpg
IMG_20130801_124609.jpg
SHIRLEY AUGUST 1 2013 DAY 27
IMG_20130801_124704.jpg
IMG_20130801_124723.jpg

Well enjoy the vacations sir! I hear France is lovely this time of year. ;) The good news is those girls look about as good as possible so your stress whould be minimum.

Back
Top Bottom