New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I'm picking up rooting hormone at Ebuy. It's not only important for the nutrients it provides to the area for new root growth. It also keeps air out of the end as soon as you cut. That's why it is very important to either be ready with rooting hormone and the clones new home, or a jar of water to put the ends in so no air is sucked into the plant, creating a kind of embolism, which will kill the clone rather quickly.

I'm picking up rooting hormone at Ebuy. It's not only important for the nutrients it provides to the area for new root growth. It also keeps air out of the end as soon as you cut. That's why it is very important to either be ready with rooting hormone and the clones new home, or a jar of water to put the ends in so no air is sucked into the plant, creating a kind of embolism, which will kill the clone rather quickly.

I am surprised most youtube vidz don't promote this. Most of'em take cuttings and the cutting are not immediately immersed in something to stop air intake. Thanks for the tip DharmaBud!

I know you weren't a medic like I was, but I hope you know enough for this to make sense. You ever wonder why doctor's, nurses, or me, flick a needle as we are preparing it for a shot, or even to introduce it to an iv? It's to disperse any air bubbles that are there. I can kill you by finding a vein and shooting nothing but air into your system. That air bubble can reak havoc, it's called an embolism. It can cause a stroke, cardiac arrest, even an aneurysm. All deadly. Imagine what it could do to a plant?

it also keeps air out of the end as soon as you cut. That's why it is very important to either be ready with rooting hormone and the clones new home, or a jar of water to put the ends in so no air is sucked into the plant, creating a kind of embolism, which will kill the clone rather quickly.
isn't that the reason i used the honey immediately after cutting & scrapping the clone?

I'm sorry Reg, I can't answer that, I have never read about honey as a root hormone.
[video=youtube;xjC9aybFA5s]
[/video]

Honey is good only to keep the stem protected, it doesnt have any hormones! But, I did tried it once, AND IT WORKED!, (Took 14 days to root thouth).
Keep it up . Irie

For laverne 12/12, for shirley natural grow (outside)

ahh nice man they must be geting close to the one month, looking solid man great start!

outside grow ; P looks like your doing it on a fire escape ; P

ahh nice man they must be geting close to the one month, looking solid man great start!

outside grow ; P looks like your doing it on a fire escape ; P
CHECK -first-timer.html

i been looking for this lol, its looking good ever since i first started watching this good job man +reps:bravo:
thanxx

Good Weed Day Reg!!!
THANXX JULY 29 2013 DAY 38/DAY 13 FLOWERING LAVERNE. IT THINK I SEE HER FIRST FLOWER
IMG_20130729_175321.jpg
JULY 29 2013 DAY 24 SHIRLEY. A LITTLE LST FOR YOU GIRL
IMG_20130729_180219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom