New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I think we've had 15 different answers for each question, so it's a little late for that. :laughtwo:

Even if nobody agrees, we still see and can consider each other's very valuable opinions. ;)

Not to sound rude, but I am unclear of what exactly we are supposed to be doing on the show. If that's kind of loose and dialogue or debate is more what we're trying to do, then I agree, but if trying to find the best solution I have to defer to my previous statement.

I would say that in vegetative growth fan leaves can be removed to defoliate a plant that the leaves greatly shade out mid growth and prevent significant secondary top formation. Defoliation can be done in flowering at days 21-25 when the stretch phase has ended and again at day 45. I remove lower growth that will not produce anything except popcorn buds and any leaves that cover a bud site.

If I'm correct I believe That's question #5 Our last & final question.

I don't see it as a problem. We now have air pots with hundreds of holes in the sides. I'm using at the mo :)
Self pruning pots. Roots grow to the holes and prune themselves so in theory roots growing out he bottom on pots can't be that bad of a thing.

Not to sound rude, but I am unclear of what exactly we are supposed to be doing on the show. If that's kind of loose and dialogue or debate is more what we're trying to do, then I agree, but if trying to find the best solution I have to defer to my previous statement.

It's supposed to be fun, Skybound.

That's all.

Maybe someone will get some help or win a prize,

but it's supposed to be fun.

If you are getting stressed out,

you're doing it wrong :partyboy:

DSCF16852.JPG

It's supposed to be fun, Skybound.

That's all.

Maybe someone will get some help or win a prize,

but it's supposed to be fun.

If you are getting stressed out,

you're doing it wrong :partyboy:

Not stressing, just trying to understand the guidelines of the show.

Back
Top Bottom