New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

We realize there is no absolute way to know the solution. These are ideas and suggestions for a fellow grower to figure out his problems. If you feel there may be another possible issue, please, sub to his journal and help him out.

We're posting questions here that haven't been viewed by a lot of people.

We want this to be fun and informative. Make some new friends; read some new journals. Help some new growers. :peace:
It's all in the 420 spirit of helping & learning. What's the next question Dres?

I don't know but I'd like to know because I keep my temp about 70-75. Thanks for asking the question.:high-five:

hello people how the heck are ya'll
i was gonna say something along the lines of what colorado said
i am here cause of jimmy6000 who i am so jealous of
but i see many cool people are here =))
good fortunes and long life

p.s. i am a newb and my answers are to be taken with extreme caution

co2 requires higher temps and more nutrients to be utilized effectivily

No since at that temp air has more than enough CO2 that the plant can take advantage of. Only above 85 does the plant respire fast enough to need more CO2

so the answer is yes Jay 233 was the first to answer correctly

snip

"Assuming genetics is not a factor, plants seem to be able to absorb more light at higher temps, perhaps up to 90 degrees. High light and CO2 levels could make this go as high as 95 degrees for increased growth speed.* An optimum of 95 degrees is new data that assumes very-high light, CO2 enrichment of 1500 ppm and good regular venting to keep humidity down."

Back
Top Bottom