New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

awesome. looks like the roots like their home already.

again, my tomatoes lost their roots LOL. I waited too long to transplant and didn't dig down and wide enough, messed all their roots up, got angry as hell, messed up some more. I had to wait for their roots to grow back for like 3 days then the plant actually started growing again

did you lose a lot of roots in the old soil?

glad shes happy already and hope she finally takes off

did you lose a lot of roots in the old soil?
I don't believe so. They were just crazy skinny & delicate B.

oh wait I remember why I lost the roots. I germinated them all in one bowl and let them get too big. I had a tangled root mess. 420 deleted some pictures of mine that "weren't cannabis related" in the past, not sure why

did I mention I start seeds in paper towels now? haha

you probably transplanted just fine and that things gonna grow!

if you didn't lose roots, you transplanted like it was a big 16 oz cup (LOL) I get it now :)

hey there BAR Happy Weednsday there
and don't get too stuffed tomorrow or youll look like the turkey :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey there BAR Happy Weednsday there
and don't get too stuffed tomorrow or youll look like the turkey :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanxx Cronic, And a Great Turkeyday to you & yours & to every member of :420:
May you eat, smoke & eat, smoke & eat, smoke... till you can't eat anymore. Then go smoke some more....

LOL, I just caught Rachel Suavay's very impressive gymnastics!

Wow! That is so VERY cool.

Sheesh, I've been feeling all smug about my chop 'n swap with the SLH, but you're jus' ALL fearless n' stuff!

LOL!

That gets you reps+

Thanxx Gray:high-five:

Thanxx Mr. Suavay, I'm just doing what you guys suggested.
Yep, Tomorrow. The last Thurs. of Nov. every year. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? Even though it's a US Holiday I know a lot of other countries do it as a friends & family gathering thing. Basically that's what it amounts to here.

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 60
Nov. 27, 2013

I had to give this stunning little darling a haircut. Her height is already half way up my thigh & I stand 5'11. Since I've dropped the tent shelf to the floor I've had to raise her lights everyday. She's an Amazon Woman.

IMG_20131127_181637.jpg
IMG_20131127_181701.jpg
IMG_20131127_182001.jpg

ive never really seen fimming up close or in a journal so this should be sweet

Pics look great :thumb:...scary transplant but she looks like she recovered nicely....when the soil is removed from the roots it rips off the microscopic root hairs that bind themselves to the soil and are responsible for the water and nutrient uptake...it takes a couple days for these root hairs to grow back and the plant to fully recover...she's looking good

Happy Thanksgiving Reg :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom