New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

yeah, I updated the post with pictures. next time dig her out instead of ripping her out. it does take 3-5 days.
Thanxx B, but I didn't pull her up. I rolled the pot around & let all the soil fall out with the entire plant. And that tomato plant still looked 5x perkier than RACHEL SUAVAY does right now. EDIT... Rico, how can you LIKE those pics of your God-daughter falling all over herself like that.

Thanxx B, but I didn't pull her up. I rolled the pot around & let all the soil fall out with the entire plant. And that tomato plant still looked 5x perkier than RACHEL SUAVAY does right now.

not sure how cause my plants had literally no roots left on them LOL

I was new to growing then and I was getting really frustrated and fucked up every transplant I did that day -_-

Maybe I should have made a Video. LOL

I'm off, It's Tuesday & you know the rest...

Yes sir God-daddy!!!

Something fishy going on here... in Reg's bedroom.
LOL:laughtwo:

tomorrow
NAH: TODAY

Annie can't mess with RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk). This will make all you God-parents, Uncles, Bruncles & Aunties proud! Mind you, all this happened within 35 mins. I feel like I'm watching her grow. This is a New Level of staring at your plants, I swear! The fact that I'm HIGH is multiplying this experience. I wish every last one of you could be here to witness this. It's like.....AHH Forget about it!! Here's the pics......

IMG_20131126_134246.jpg
IMG_20131126_151119.jpg
IMG_20131126_151135.jpg
IMG_20131126_151933.jpg
IMG_20131126_152850.jpg
IMG_20131126_152850.jpg

Tell me it's not the WEED :tokin: :wood:

Is the weed making your cam lie b/c it looks like she's standing up from what I see.

You guys told me she'd be a fast grower but DAMN!

blah blah blah trim blah duty blah blah blah whet blah blah blah :partyboy:
:) Sorry Dresney, Blackberry Kush made me do it. :rofl:

Reg, Ive had soil stay moist for two weeks. You will like the vermiculite although with the other soil on top, how will you avoid wet top layer, dry bottom layer? :hmmmm: Also, thought Id say imo dont strip so much soil next time. Leave a baseball-ish size clump to help keep the shock down.

That said, those pics of b.reals look promising and reassuring that she can come back.

She seemed to be pretty healthy so Im sure she willbe perky in 36 mins... :ciao: Reg.

Back
Top Bottom