New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Let's see what happens 1st. Maybe TIGER BLOOM was the cause of the slow growth during LAVERNE's original flower period.

when there is excess nutrients in the soil the plant will produce small buds (believe it or not)

when there is super excess nutrients in the soil the plant will have a lockout and produce very small buds

he's joking about flushing at this point :cheer:

I don't want to see anymore Squid for a month either. LOL

My bio marine is cold processed squid protein too.

I like this stuff. i Like it even more when stacked with bio bizz fish mix at a 2-0-4 profile it goes well with the bio marine 2-3-1.
Interested. More detail: where, how much, etc...

My bio marine is cold processed squid protein too.

I like this stuff. i Like it even more when stacked with bio bizz fish mix at a 2-0-4 profile it goes well with the bio marine 2-3-1.

Is that all the Fish mix has for an NPK value?

I found it great. that was all i used in the garden this year. Stinks though :geek:

I posted a link above. $16 a quart, fully organic stabilized with phosphoric acid instead of cheaper sulfuric acid

You can find it online I'm sure. I got my bio bizz on sale at hydro shop.

I use the stuff sparingly and never follow a schedule I follow the plants.

Before flower I would be feeding with the bio marine a little heavier than the bio bizz, when flower starts I would do both at an equivalent rate, and at two weeks I would start going a little heavier on the bio bizz and start cutting the bio marine down. I can't give exact feed measurements since your garden and mine are very different. but the stuff works good. the bio bizz is the shiz for teas.

I found it great. that was all i used in the garden this year. Stinks though :geek:

That is what it says on the bottle. I like the stuff too and use it frequently.

Oh no, no, Plants are in my bedroom.

I used to use espomas fish fertilizer and it smelled like minty fish guts.

I now use Neptune's fish fertilizer which smells more like steamed crab.

The biomarine is the same product as the Neptune's and it's all you need for veg and bloom

I've also used the cheaper Alaska fish fertilizer but returned it because it smelled more like rubber than fish

I don't want ANYTHING fishy smelling in my bedroom! racecar

Exactly!!!

:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom