Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I suppose at some point I should repeat the experiment but I haven't had any issues and I haven't had any complaints on the quality. Doc was pretty impressed with the samples I brought to Jamaica. I'm kinda past testing everything. I'm really only testing new ACE strains just to give them some feedback. If I want to know the potency of an untested strain, I'll make oil, the yield is really close to what the overall potency of the plant is. I am not recommending everyone try this, especially new kit users. Doc is testing the mix but doesn't want to have to troubleshoot it. If you do decide to try it you'll be mostly on your own. I use Canna Coco prewashed. When I mix a fresh kit I take out about 1/3 of the promix and add a 50 liter bag of the prewashed Canna Coco, add the amendment, EWC and mix like you always would and let it cook. Everything else is the same.
This is very interesting I think I'll get a few more under my belt but I will certainly try this at some point as I enjoy mixing things up comparing differences. Happy belated:passitleft:

Happy Sunday gang. I'm chopping the blueberry today. She's all faded and throwing some F'n nanners. I killed the clone and will start a new seed next drop. I'm debating on whether to take the Bubba x Nepal Jam, she's close for sure but still looks amazing and could keep on trucking if I wanted. I love the Zamal Hash buds and they need a couple more weeks I think but I'm starting to see a couple nanners on that one too. So far no pollen but that could change.

Blueberry Day 56

Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam Day 56

Malawi x PCK Day 42

Durban Poison Day 28

Zamal Hash Day 56

Killer A5 Haze Day 56

Bubba Hash Day 28

Thanks for looking. I'm off to chop after my coffee.

Looking at the pics I have narrowed the nanner problem down to temp in grow room based on amount of frost visible or when you waxed all the leaves last time you did not get it all rubbed off. :laugh:

I'm not sure what is causing them. It seems to happen mostly with feminized seeds. If it was environmental you'd think all of them would do it. I see them a lot but it's usually just starting at about the time I chop so it isn't a big deal. Sometimes I'll find a few seeds but not usually more than 5-6. After growing out that Lemon Paki x GG from a hermie seed I don't really care to grow any of them out, I usually pitch them. Graytail just harvested a hermie seed that didn't hermie so I may keep a few of the more interesting crosses and try again. If that Zamal throws pollen on the bubba hash and the Killer A5 Haze I may try popping those.

I never sampled her but the smell is amazing. I'm really looking forward to trying her. Even though she smells of intense fruit and dank it's not blueberry. I'm going to find a killer blueberry one of these days. I think it lies in the Dutch Passion line. Of all the blueberry I've grown the only one that reeked of blueberry muffins was a Dutch Passion auto. That little plant has had me chasing a keeper since. DJ short blueberry smells like blueberries in flower but quickly loses it's smell and taste once dried. They were not very potent either. The keeper should be around 18% and the DJ short ones I tested all were between 8-11%. I wouldn't care if the taste and buzz were there. I think those were the worst HB plants I've done.

I never sampled her but the smell is amazing. I'm really looking forward to trying her. Even though she smells of intense fruit and dank it's not blueberry. I'm going to find a killer blueberry one of these days. I think it lies in the Dutch Passion line. Of all the blueberry I've grown the only one that reeked of blueberry muffins was a Dutch Passion auto. That little plant has had me chasing a keeper since. DJ short blueberry smells like blueberries in flower but quickly loses it's smell and taste once dried. They were not very potent either. The keeper should be around 18% and the DJ short ones I tested all were between 8-11%. I wouldn't care if the taste and buzz were there. I think those were the worst HB plants I've done.
Maybe give this strain a go Blueberry muffin ?
Not sure if it's the real deal and haven't seen anyone grow it but I know how it feels chasing a unicorn lol. With my limited space I can't run everything I'd like to.

DJ short ones I tested all were between 8-11%. I wouldn't care if the taste and buzz were there. I think those were the worst HB plants I've done.
And it looks like DJ Shorts blueberry just got scratched off the wish list. Just saved 120 bucks and 4 months of my life. :thumb:

And it looks like DJ Shorts blueberry just got scratched off the wish list. Just saved 120 bucks and 4 months of my life. :thumb:
Good deal. I still have a bunch of DJ's Blueberry that I doubt will ever get popped by me. I could pass them on to you if you want to give them a go. I don't expect every plant to be a keeper but those were so bad in compared to other plants I can't waste anymore time with those.

I cant bring myself to crack nanner seeds. Only growing 4 plants at a time, I can't afford to take a chance. Although this year, that may change because I might become a caregiver :)
Hey there bud, long time. I don't blame you for not wanting to run them. What state are you in now? Michigan went Recreational so I'm not sure how/if it will affect the medical program here. I'm happy having 1 registered patient so I can take advantage of the caregiver benefits.

Maybe give this strain a go Blueberry muffin ?
Not sure if it's the real deal and haven't seen anyone grow it but I know how it feels chasing a unicorn lol. With my limited space I can't run everything I'd like to.
Thanks for the tip. I looked at it and it does sound nice but I'm really looking for the original blueberry because of it's medical benefits. Blueberry is excellent for migraines and my daughter deals with them as well as my wife at times. It is also great for anxiety which a strain that calms that for the wife is an automatic keeper. I like it for it's sedating effects and taste.

Can you recommend any strains that have worked for them in the past? My wife deals with brutal migraines weekly. Thanks in advance!
:thanks:
Blue dream (probably because of the blueberry lineage) works well but what really keeps them away are bio bomb pills made with olive oil (no high) taken once a day. My daughter doesn't like to be high so she takes those pills and her migraines have pretty much disappeared. She used to get a couple a week now on the pills I think she has had 2 minor ones in 6 months and those went away pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom