Needing help on my first grow

Is it going to look worst before it gets better
It depends on how bad they are. The damaged leafs will never correct themselves. That stuff I told you about is like lotion for them though. You won’t care once the buds start popping out.
4F35D599-3864-4C02-A23C-67267633B4BC.jpeg

If you look close you can see all the pin pricks. When mine were the worst, I’d come home to little webs completely covering the buds. It was almost defeating. I don’t want them to get out of control. See about buying some lady bugs as a preventative. The spray doesn’t bother them.

It depends on how bad they are. The damaged leafs will never correct themselves. That stuff I told you about is like lotion for them though. You won’t care once the buds start popping out.
4F35D599-3864-4C02-A23C-67267633B4BC.jpeg

If you look close you can see all the pin pricks. When mine were the worst, I’d come home to little webs completely covering the buds. It was almost defeating. I don’t want them to get out of control. See about buying some lady bugs as a preventative. The spray doesn’t bother them.
Ladybugs help?

Ladybugs help?
Yeah if you can keep them in there. They usually come with a food pack (sugar).

When I released 150. (Can buy on Amazon)
DCF4F826-73B9-4C56-AAD6-1A84788640EE.jpeg

When I released 10,000 predatory mites. That stuff was a mess!
CDB8118C-1A8B-4C92-BBC8-3150DC4185B5.jpeg

No but I'm put updated pics of my plant. What are the main things to keep the spider mites from come in??
I’m not sure honestly. I still have a small amount lingering, but I also have a jungle in my room. It’s just one of those things I had to learn to deal with. I use that spray and keep beneficial insects around.
Cleanliness helps... I pull everything out every other week or so and spray everything down. They don’t like humidity so always keep the on the higher side and if you see them, kill them with your fingers. I rub the whole fan between my fingers when I see them. I have to be careful because some of the mites I have I want to keep. The clear with black dots on the sides are the enemies.
There are orange ones that actually attack the bad ones that way you plant. Two spotted spider mite. Little bastards. Lol!

I’m not sure honestly. I still have a small amount lingering, but I also have a jungle in my room. It’s just one of those things I had to learn to deal with. I use that spray and keep beneficial insects around.
Cleanliness helps... I pull everything out every other week or so and spray everything down. They don’t like humidity so always keep the on the higher side and if you see them, kill them with your fingers. I rub the whole fan between my fingers when I see them. I have to be careful because some of the mites I have I want to keep. The clear with black dots on the sides are the enemies.
There are orange ones that actually attack the bad ones that way you plant. Two spotted spider mite. Little bastards. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom