Needing help on my first grow

and it's 35in away but just moved it away

I like the party plate used for the seedings, I may have to check that out.

Should be 18 to 22 inches above :thumb:

after 6 months I threw mine in the garbage :rofl::rofl:
start 1/2 dose and work your way up :hmmmm: and I water water feed unless they ask for more :morenutes:

:rofl::rofl: I guess no one saw my post suggesting she come take a look :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

It's a clone :nerd-with-glasses: the nodes are already staggered :thumb:

@ToXiCpUnIsHeR88 ...If it were me :hmmmm: and mind you I've only been growing for a little over 10 years now, and have more to learn yet :nomo::reading420magazine: I wouldn't water again till that pot feels empty when you pick it up :thumb: I guarantee that girl will go through phases and perk up and as the soil dries out :thedoubletake: the leaves will start to droop a little shortly after that pot feels empty, then hit her with a half dose of nutes and feed/water till run off and let her dry out again :snowboating:

And BTW the goddess of ganja on this site just gave you some good advise, I recommend you read The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant baby steps my friend, baby steps...

Mocha, you should get a medal for that plant, simply fabulous!

My point on asking really.

Looks like a clone trying to grow to me.

@ToXiCpUnIsHeR88 look up some great posts on clone setting and you will be on your way

And @MochaBud , I love you man you are a great grower and I look up to you for sure and if you threw away the tester after 6 months :thumb: great for you but for a new grower this cheap tool is awesome and to really new new growers ( of anything ) it is a huge learning tool.
Thank you guys are all you do

My point on asking really.

Looks like a clone trying to grow to me.

@ToXiCpUnIsHeR88 look up some great posts on clone setting and you will be on your way

And @MochaBud , I love you man you are a great grower and I look up to you for sure and if you threw away the tester after 6 months :thumb: great for you but for a new grower this cheap tool is awesome and to really new new growers ( of anything ) it is a huge learning tool.
:rofl::rofl: @GHempster ...mine was a cheap POS :rofl::rofl: and depending on what part of the soil I stuck it in :hmmmm: I'd get different readings :thedoubletake: the side my fan was blowing on would read dryer than the other :popcorn: it aggravated me more than it helped :rofl:

And about being a good grower (thanks BTW) :hmmmm: if I am, it's because I listened to people with more experience and read a lot :reading420magazine: BUT, the most important thing is, I can take constructive criticism :meditate:and learn from it :nerd-with-glasses:

These are the signs of them... Right now there are just a couple of the microscopic demons on your plants somewhere... but if this indeed is what they are, they will multiply fast. Neem oil is your friend at this stage. Confirm it first, so you can learn how. It is not impossible. Take a magnifier to the back of those leaves and especially in the area where you see the white pinpricks... look for tiny tiny black clumps (poo) on the leaf. If you can get still enough, sometimes you can see the little buggers move... but they are tiny tiny... and they don't move very fast. Stare at the base of the trunk for 10 minutes, and see if you can see a speck move. Then you got them. When it gets really bad, they get bold and build webs in the bottom notches down near the soil.

These are the signs of them... Right now there are just a couple of the microscopic demons on your plants somewhere... but if this indeed is what they are, they will multiply fast. Neem oil is your friend at this stage. Confirm it first, so you can learn how. It is not impossible. Take a magnifier to the back of those leaves and especially in the area where you see the white pinpricks... look for tiny tiny black clumps (poo) on the leaf. If you can get still enough, sometimes you can see the little buggers move... but they are tiny tiny... and they don't move very fast. Stare at the base of the trunk for 10 minutes, and see if you can see a speck move. Then you got them. When it gets really bad, they get bold and build webs in the bottom notches down near the soil.
Is there a way to save the plant

Back
Top Bottom