Needing help on my first grow

ToXiCpUnIsHeR88

What are them spot on the leafs

Attachments

• 15658211262224791934898260985809.jpg
    15658211262224791934898260985809.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 135
Did you splash water on them while or before light's on?
If so, don't worry about it.

So the plant is to close to the light

I would invest in a $3 3-1 soil tester awesome, easy way of knowing exactly when to water.

Pot weight is only a good indicator but to be able to tell where your water table is at in the pot is far better assessment.

Look in my signature below for helpful link then click on the how to ask for grow support link. Come back and post the needed info. If you are in soil then I agree with @Emilya that you are likely watering too much and that is causing your roots to be unable to take up nutrients.

So the plant is to close to the light
Should be 18 to 22 inches above :thumb:
I would invest in a $3 3-1 soil tester awesome, easy way of knowing exactly when to water.

Pot weight is only a good indicator but to be able to tell where your water table is at in the pot is far better assessment.
after 6 months I threw mine in the garbage :rofl::rofl:
I haven't put any nutrients in it
start 1/2 dose and work your way up :hmmmm: and I water water feed unless they ask for more :morenutes:
Look in my signature below for helpful link then click on the how to ask for grow support link. Come back and post the needed info. If you are in soil then I agree with @Emilya that you are likely watering too much and that is causing your roots to be unable to take up nutrients.
:rofl::rofl: I guess no one saw my post suggesting she come take a look :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

Is this plant from seed or is this a clone? What strain is it? Your soil composition?
It's a clone :nerd-with-glasses: the nodes are already staggered :thumb:

@ToXiCpUnIsHeR88 ...If it were me :hmmmm: and mind you I've only been growing for a little over 10 years now, and have more to learn yet :nomo::reading420magazine: I wouldn't water again till that pot feels empty when you pick it up :thumb: I guarantee that girl will go through phases and perk up and as the soil dries out :thedoubletake: the leaves will start to droop a little shortly after that pot feels empty, then hit her with a half dose of nutes and feed/water till run off and let her dry out again :snowboating:

And BTW the goddess of ganja on this site just gave you some good advise, I recommend you read The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant baby steps my friend, baby steps...

Looks like a clone to me probably a problem from the old plant aslong as you used some kind of rooting hormone and dont water to much the new growth should be sweet

My point on asking really.

Looks like a clone trying to grow to me.

@ToXiCpUnIsHeR88 look up some great posts on clone setting and you will be on your way

And @MochaBud , I love you man you are a great grower and I look up to you for sure and if you threw away the tester after 6 months :thumb: great for you but for a new grower this cheap tool is awesome and to really new new growers ( of anything ) it is a huge learning tool.

Looks like overwatering but we look forward to the rest of the info required to make a proper assessment. Cheers.
By the way. Blurple lights don't show us anything. You have to take photos in natural light like your fist photo.

Should be 18 to 22 inches above :thumb:

after 6 months I threw mine in the garbage :rofl::rofl:
start 1/2 dose and work your way up :hmmmm: and I water water feed unless they ask for more :morenutes:

:rofl::rofl: I guess no one saw my post suggesting she come take a look :rofl::rofl::popcorn::thumb:

It's a clone :nerd-with-glasses: the nodes are already staggered :thumb:

@ToXiCpUnIsHeR88 ...If it were me :hmmmm: and mind you I've only been growing for a little over 10 years now, and have more to learn yet :nomo::reading420magazine: I wouldn't water again till that pot feels empty when you pick it up :thumb: I guarantee that girl will go through phases and perk up and as the soil dries out :thedoubletake: the leaves will start to droop a little shortly after that pot feels empty, then hit her with a half dose of nutes and feed/water till run off and let her dry out again :snowboating:

And BTW the goddess of ganja on this site just gave you some good advise, I recommend you read The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant baby steps my friend, baby steps...

Amen, Brother Mocha ! :idea:

The cheap pH, water and light probe I found useful in the beginning. But after I read Emilya's "How to properly water a potted plant", I don't use it anymore. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom