My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

As for a burner. Go to Ada County Sheriff > Home and go to he warrants page. Pick the person u like least. Then using proxy servers go to gmail and make an account with their info :) that's what I do lol

:biglaugh:

I JUST GOT SLAPPED IN THE FOREHEAD BY A FUCKIN HUMMINGBIRD!!!

I'm freaking out right now lol. Sitting by the pool at the relatives smoking a bowl and this thing zips at my ankle out of fucking nowhere, remind u these things sound like massive fuckin beetles and I couldn't see it. I just know "ok I'm in the desert, there's some gnarly bugs out here." I don't mind bugs but anything with those strong spliney legs like roaches or spiders/ tarantulas freaks me right the fuck out Haha.

So anyway it dives my ankle and I'm thinking "fuck a flesh eating cacadia!! " Haha it 180s goes under my arm and full blown pimp slapped me with its left wing. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas unless u get pimpslapped by a hummingbird on a Thursday with ur PJ's on

:rofl:

Glad you're feeling better. You're gonna come out of all this in a way better place. We all need a purge once in awhile. Welcome to your life's next chapter! Mine started in 2011 when I checked out and lived on a trail for 6 months. Enjoy! :Namaste:

Haha thanks guys. Yeah the strange helped a lot lol. All ill say is if ur ever in henderson go to the subset station, they have great service Haha. (She was a waitress there) viva Las Vegas Haha. I got a flight in 3 hours but I'm battling myself. I always love it here but I miss my plants, and idk that I can fully trust my ex father in law with my garden at this point who knows. He was the only option I had on short notice

:biglaugh:

:rofl:

Glad you're feeling better. You're gonna come out of all this in a way better place. We all need a purge once in awhile. Welcome to your life's next chapter! Mine started in 2011 when I checked out and lived on a trail for 6 months. Enjoy! :Namaste:

mine started back in 2002 and the trail lasted me a life changing 2 years :cheesygrinsmiley:

im really sorry this has happened to ya sensei... i dont wanna get too deep on ya but this is one helluva rich experience and there's no denying its gonna be a fucking intense time for ya.
there's something about emotional tsunami's... its the blackest of days yet the most light-filled of days too... like a crazy stormy ocean-up n down and i recall feeling like a little fucken ragdoll thrown about like a little 'nothing'.. i remember some freakin dark moments.. black times... but then there were moments of such Lucidity too- the most intense light-filled moments.. in that place MMJ helped me recognize some of the most unlooked for, most illuminated moments of my life to date.. moments when i felt so damned raw i would lose it in tears of absolute... clarity??- it was REAL shit.. the stuff of EPIC tales... strong stuff are the things that lurk below the superficialities of living- there's something about being in that place- the intensity of it... i dont envy ya brother.. but then again, i do envy ya- if that makes sense>?? MMJ certainly took the edge off the darkness!! fuck i love weed, it has helped me to no end in so many ways... even with simply taking the edge off.
i dont wanna sound all airy fairy brother.. i just feel ya

it sounds like you've cottoned onto the 'being a free man' now and its many advantages!! LOL :cheesygrinsmiley: i remember the joys of playing and replacing old possies for funky new shit that i didnt even know was possible with a woman! hahaha GO HARD MA MAN! "OOOOH YEEEEEAH" ;D

its so great to see you in good spirits! :cheesygrinsmiley: this place is such a cooL community of growers and supporters, it has definitely opened my eyes to be sure.. im so grateful for the support you have shown me, Tuakana /|\

wishing you all the best brother!! sending ya all my positivity!
much love and respect from the land down under /|\
:peace::peacetwo::green_heart::love:

Very well said al. Thank you mate. I'm definetly looking to make the best of it. And it all starts today with cutting down jtr and mendom. In its place will go... drumroll please.... an vs Aurora buckets. They're gonna grow me out of house and home I veg any longer lol. Pics this afternoon

ok update time. mndom and jtr are down for the count, i think jtr was a bit early but she looks great and had plent of amber so i gave her the chop. in their places went the dwc buckets. anyway onto the pics. there should be about 75 in this update so hope u have patience lol.
420magjournal_1004.jpg
420magjournal_1011.jpg
420magjournal_1008.jpg
420magjournal_1012.jpg
420magjournal_1015.jpg
420magjournal_1016.jpg
420magjournal_1019.jpg
420magjournal_1020.jpg
420magjournal_1024.jpg
420magjournal_1028.jpg
420magjournal_1027.jpg
420magjournal_1031.jpg
420magjournal_1032.jpg
420magjournal_1035.jpg
420magjournal_1036.jpg
420magjournal_1039.jpg
420magjournal_1040.jpg
420magjournal_1047.jpg
420magjournal_1044.jpg
420magjournal_1043.jpg
420magjournal_1048.jpg
420magjournal_1051.jpg
420magjournal_1057.jpg
420magjournal_1055.jpg
420magjournal_1059.jpg
420magjournal_1060.jpg
420magjournal_1066.jpg
420magjournal_1065.jpg

jtr before the cut and after
420magjournal_1070.jpg
420magjournal_1069.jpg
420magjournal_1073.jpg
420magjournal_1074.jpg
420magjournal_1077.jpg
420magjournal_1078.jpg
420magjournal_1081.jpg
420magjournal_1083.jpg
420magjournal_1085.jpg
420magjournal_1089.jpg
420magjournal_1086.jpg
420magjournal_1090.jpg
420magjournal_1093.jpg
420magjournal_1094.jpg
420magjournal_1097.jpg
420magjournal_1098.jpg

mendom before and after
420magjournal_1100.jpg
420magjournal_1103.jpg
420magjournal_1107.jpg
420magjournal_1104.jpg
420magjournal_1108.jpg
420magjournal_1111.jpg
420magjournal_1113.jpg
420magjournal_1114.jpg
420magjournal_1116.jpg
420magjournal_1119.jpg
420magjournal_1123.jpg
420magjournal_1120.jpg
420magjournal_1124.jpg
420magjournal_1127.jpg
420magjournal_11311.jpg
420magjournal_1132.jpg
420magjournal_1137.jpg
420magjournal_1138.jpg
420magjournal_1141.jpg

my attempt at ceelphone plus radioshack loupe macro shots lol
420magjournal_979.jpg
420magjournal_982.jpg
420magjournal_9841.jpg
420magjournal_9851.jpg
420magjournal_9891.jpg
420magjournal_990.jpg
420magjournal_9961.jpg
420magjournal_995.jpg

enjoy folks, i know i cant wait to :)

Since I failed to get a clone of jtr (got a culture so no buggy but it will be stored a while and its too fun to grow) so I kept a few on her and threw her under 24 HR cycle to reveg, she may end up outside we will see.
On another note my whole house smells like a skunk sucking on lemonheads :blunt:

:Namaste: Glad to see your still here! Sorry for all your hardships of late. Really sucks very impressed with the way your hanging in there! :bravo: Now.... Wow all the plants look amazing you are the man. The two you chopped look so tasty wish I had smellovision. LOL :rollit: Keep up the good work!!!!

Thanks man. It means a lot. I figure I should strive to perspire and overcome so I can get back to life. I've got a lot going for me I just gotta keep pushing and fighting til I get the prerequisites out of the way and get on with my microbiology degree. I'm gonna do everything I can to fight this.foreclosure then its full steam ahead. Im looking at it like a race. Wanna go faster? Ditch the extra weight. I ditched an entire wife so I should gain some real momentum now ;)

Awesome pics back there canna.

That is about as good a use of all available space I have seen without a screen involved.

You sure seem to have a knack at pruning. :bravo:

Which nutes were used on her? How many main tops? Looked like over 20 to me.

Well, holy shit! I will say a prayer that you can swing the house... dang.

Awesome pics back there canna.

That is about as good a use of all available space I have seen without a screen involved.

You sure seem to have a knack at pruning. :bravo:

Which nutes were used on her? How many main tops? Looked like over 20 to me.
thanks mate. These babies are all organic. I try an avoid anything but homebrew teas unless I see a bad deficiency coming on. Then I have no reservations about using chelated chem nutes.
They're in an equal ratio blend of happy frog ffof and mendo mix. I have transplanted two to 7 gallon pots half filled with super soil and will do the rest after. Work tomorrow. Thanks for the compliments man. I try and strike a balance between where the plant wants to grow and where I need it to grow.

Well, holy shit! I will say a prayer that you can swing the house... dang.
Thanks Buck. Got an appointment with the bank and it sounds like they are willing to work with me (immaculate credit ;)) thus is the only bill I've ever been late on or missed, I'm gonna meet with a group that will help me out as well. So between that and roommates (I'm dreading that) I should be able to save this place. Once the degree is in hand and I'm making a nice salary it wont be an issue at all. Its just getting there that's gonna be a real trial. Im too stubborn to let myself fail. Just need to get my head out of the pussy clouds. That imported Vegas strange has turned me into a whore lol. Gotta knuckle down and get back at it

Nice update you whore :winkyface: :rofl:

Fuck. I smoked a bowl and now I forgot what I wanted to respond to in your post! :scratchinghead::confused:

oh well, instead you get...

smilies! :morenutes::hippy::party::ganjamon::blunt::bigtoke::theband::cheer::high-five::yahoo::yummy::surf::hookah::cool::slide::Namaste:

OK now I remember... :blalol:
I just wanted to say I really like that mendo plant. The other is nice too, but something about that second one made me forget what the hell I wanted to say! Ya, it's your fault, not the bowl I smoked. :)

Thanks slut ;) :rofl:
I really love the structure of her. But she has a weird vitamin b type smell and I literally can not give her enough magnesium to keep her happy. So this is he last time ill be growing her out but she did have a nice build

Thanks for the reps guys.
Thanksgiving Ronnie. No sense in clouding up a good thing with negativity and pity mongering. Besides if ur not laughing ur doing it wrong. Can't have all that negativity surrounding the garden. Bad for production ;)

Back
Top Bottom