My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Hey guys. Have some Rep in return.

Wanted to check in and update. All the ladies are down and drying. Tomorrow is my :420: day so ill get things proper and most the dry weightsin then after a deep cleaning ill get the new journal started. Just wanted to pop in and day hi im still alive Haha. Been working double time lately but I will stop by and day hi to all my subscriptions tomorrow and hopefully post the little bit I have composed for the common terminology thread. No promises there... it still needs ALOT of work.

Ok sorry for the delay guys. Had to wait for my data to reset before I uploaded. Starting to see new growth on the reveg jtr. Been kinda having to neglectthe garden lately and its beginning to show.:/gotta get on it tomorrow
420magjournal_1174.jpg
420magjournal_1175.jpg
420magjournal_11781.jpg
420magjournal_11791.jpg
420magjournal_11821.jpg
420magjournal_11831.jpg
420magjournal_11861.jpg
420magjournal_11871.jpg
420magjournal_1189.jpg
420magjournal_1192.jpg
420magjournal_1193.jpg
420magjournal_1196.jpg
420magjournal_1197.jpg
420magjournal_1200.jpg
420magjournal_1201.jpg
420magjournal_1203.jpg
420magjournal_1208.jpg
420magjournal_1209.jpg
420magjournal_1210.jpg
420magjournal_1215.jpg
420magjournal_1214.jpg
420magjournal_1218.jpg
420magjournal_1219.jpg
420magjournal_1222.jpg
Notm11.jpg

Ill try and get all up to date tomorrow.

Thanks mate got a elbow point 1 on the first three so I expect 1.5 off the last 3. Not the best round but that's what I get for not begging long enough and experiments

Good call sir. Ill add the date below.. I have enough. Hey in 2020 it'll be 420 for a month ;)

It will last them a while they smoke about 1.5oz a month

alright guys, final weight is 2 pounds 7 ounces and 6.3-4 (bouncing between) grams plus the three ounced of sugar leaf i need to process. ill take it.

the smoke reports will have to wait for another day but in quick summary
jackpot (jtr) -insanely intense and stron, see my notm entry for more detail on the one

heavy d- weve all heard my description of her, just think dirty hippy taking a musky skunk to brown town in the back of an idling peterbuilt parked in a fruit patch. and voila lol.

mendom, not my favorite and her offspring have been discarded, hungry as could be for Mg and have a very overwhelming vitamin b type smell and taste, she will b has soon... fucking kangaroos

chemdom- bliss. <note the PERIOD. musky strong and smooth like columbian coffe. beautiful nightime smoke and great for a day with the accoustic and yourself.

that pretty well brings this endevour to an end so i will ask that any moderator reading in please move this to completed journals.

and with that i thank you all for the help encouragement and just saying hey, its all greatly appreciated and keeps me goin through life. my love for you all is equal to my love fr our plants.

i hope you will all join me at my new (and permanant ) journal here..
CaNnAs PeRpEtUaL mOtIoN- now with kung fu grip (current)

:Namaste:

just think dirty hippy taking a musky skunk to brown town in the back of an idling peterbuilt parked in a fruit patch. and voila lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

awesome journal +rep when i can again. can't wait for new an exciting adventures to unfold in your new journal
:Namaste:

just awesome Sensei!! wicked descriptions on yer buds too :cheesygrinsmiley:.. kinda makes me wanna let rip ... loL cant wait to see your new journal up n pumping. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:bravo: :goodjob: :high-five: :bong:

heavy d- weve all heard my description of her, just think dirty hippy taking a musky skunk to brown town in the back of an idling peterbuilt parked in a fruit patch. and voila lol.

haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is that one of those times when you have a big smile on your face after eating a piece of cake and say, "this cake sucks, you wouldn't like it" :winkyface:

Grats on the harvest! Nice pull. Did you do a gpw calculation?

Hahaha exactly.
I didn't do a gpw but let see 1106g/ 1200 w about the same gpw as last time maybe a touch higher. Sorry my mental math is lacking today

Hahaha exactly.
I didn't do a gpw but let see 1106g/ 1200 w about the same gpw as last time maybe a touch higher. Sorry my mental math is lacking today

.922 great job!
I'll be happy with .5 :blalol:

Sweet. Ill take it lol. I think the next round is gonna finally put me at 1+ gpw again. Hopefully I've never gotta move again lol. Took almost two years to get this room dialed. I was cleaning up at 1.2 avg before I moved.

Dude u could cull half your plants and hit .6 gpw. Those nugs are thick and abundant mate. I'd guess ull see. .8... very respectable for a first run in a new setup especially considering what they went through the first month or so. I have no doubt ull do very well. .8-.87 is my guess. And a jump to 9.2 the next

Thanks king! Its already up and running. See my signature, in other news I picked up a Nikon coolpix l810 a minute ago. :):):):)

Thanks king! Its already up and running. See my signature, in other news I picked up a Nikon coolpix l810 a minute ago. :):):):)

So we're gonna start seeing better pictures from you soon? :)

Beauty weigh in Canna!
grats on the cam too!!
+reps mate.
:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom