My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

What's the ppm of the water? I'm wondering what is in there that is buffering the ph so much. A change of .5 is not a lot. What is your typical bloom ppm after mixing nutes?

My RO is ~7.0, but my GH Flora, and my other menagerie of ingredients, make it come out ~5.5-5.6ph. That's perfect for me since I like to let ph drift from 5.4 to 6.2. The current tank was adjusted down once already, but now has been sitting stable at 5.9ph for 5(?) days. I'm pretty happy with my GH stuff right now. Granted it's all I've ever known, but this will give me something to compare to later. :)

(

So are we having meetings now? 4MAA :)420: Addicts Anonymous) :rofl:
Lol. I'd be all for meets if it wasn't shooting fish in a barrel for feds. A few rollies tried that a few years ago a forum BBQ of sorts. Not long after quite a few members were locked up. The common factor? They were all growing weed under the radar and they all attended the meet. The assumption is feds were there as well (big surprise right) lol.

As for ur questions I have no answers lol. I don't monitor ppm or anything but temp and Ph. The rest is hooplah I listen to the plants not the bottle (with the exception of the an vs Aurora) all I know is it bounces between 6.8-7 out of the faucet and drops to 6.4 ish with my usual tea mix.

Lol. I'd be all for meets if it wasn't shooting fish in a barrel for feds. A few rollies tried that a few years ago a forum BBQ of sorts. Not long after quite a few members were locked up. The common factor? They were all growing weed under the radar and they all attended the meet. The assumption is feds were there as well (big surprise right) lol.
I read that thread and After that I didnt see to many back on there, now I know why. Meet and greets
should be pm only or never metion what its about.

Indeed. I saw it coming when they announced it. I wasn't gonna travel to meet a bunch of trolls and arrogant assholes anyway but after announcing it for the world to read there was a chance I'd even be in the same state lol. And I'm legal. Shame to hear about fdd as well. He's good people, and was trying to do a good thing when he got popped.

Ya. I wouldn't attend any grower meeting who's time and location were available public.

I wonder how they got popped? They must have use the license plates parked outside or something. I mean who would have been using their first and last names? lol Hell, I might have just went by Hiker. That's how you all know me anyway. :winkyface: So if you had parked a half mile away and walked, I wonder if you would have been safe.

If the feds were camping grower events, how do they hold the grow vendor shows? Seems like there would be vendors and no customers. :rofl:

Thanks guys. Y'all are the reason I'm here and why I stayed. There's many things in life we don't agree with, doesn't mean we can quit and find a new one. I'm comfy here.
"These shoes ain't old they're broken in. "

:Namaste:

Ok quick update, things are doing well, I stopped the yellowing as long as I'd hoped but it was at a slight p deficiency cost, oh well lol. They are looking stupid sticky ATM. Should he seeing the swell anyday now. I believe tomorrow Is day one of week 7 bloom.

20130320_102938.jpg
20130320_102953.jpg
Heavy_d.jpg
Heavyd2.jpg
I think this is my favorite pic to date of mine. Idk why.
Bud168.jpg

Spent a few seconds in the editor, I need work in that department lol. Here's the before and after

Before
Bud168.jpg

After
Budpicedit.jpg

And a little more.
Budpicedit2.jpg

Sexy ladies! Glad you are staying around!

lookin nice mate , some nice frosty buds there, many plants you got will take me forever to read back lol
Thanks tm glad to see ya make ur way over. This harvest will only be my 7-12 the since I joined... I just take a whole shitload of pics lol. No time to sort through em so they all get posted unless they contain possible identifying marks etc or are obviously terrible.
Sexy ladies! Glad you are staying around!
Thanks mate. I unsubbed to one of ur journals on accident but am unsure of it were the complete on or not lol. I'm glad as well. I just can see myself anywhere else really. Wbu mate? We gonna be blessed to have you stick around or u still half packed?

Thanks mate. Not my favorite personally lol. The editor on my phone always seems to make the look cheap and 80's looking lol

Back
Top Bottom