My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

ahhh I see there are posts here referencing some PM discussion. Don't mind me. I'll just move over to this comfy chair, load up the bong, and wait for the flower show. :popcorn:

:Namaste:

Lol. Ur alright man. Yeah were basically having the same conversation in 3 different places Haha.

Pics uploading now

alright, got the garden in its final shape for a long while, i think id end up in divorce court if i spend anthing beside maintainence money at this point, and im already on the verge of it anyway haha)

lights are hung, leveled, and clean, 600w hps is glowing above the veg tent and 3x600w in flower.

leveled and defoliated the biggest 5 in veg today and re arranged the tent to compensate for the new light, all that remains is finding a trade for a 2 foot t5 setup. enough bs tho eh? pics
before:
420magjournal_1812.jpg
420magjournal_1801.jpg
420magjournal_1822.jpg

after:
420magjournal_2201.jpg
420magjournal_217.jpg
420magjournal_2161.jpg
420magjournal_2071.jpg
420magjournal_206.jpg
420magjournal_2031.jpg

heavy d before:
420magjournal_210.jpg

after:
420magjournal_2111.jpg

eek lol

and some random nug love:
420magjournal_202.jpg
420magjournal_199.jpg
420magjournal_198.jpg
420magjournal_1951.jpg
420magjournal_1912.jpg
420magjournal_194.jpg

420magjournal_1861.jpg

some shots of the goods ;) thanks again a million more times shottafire! endless reps sir.
420magjournal_1901.jpg
420magjournal_1872.jpg

bubba kush beans :)
420magjournal_1831.jpg

enjoy guys. looking forward to the feedback... pamper my ego lol

Thanks mate, welcome aboard and to 420magazine! Glad to have ya along. Feel free to ask away if ur having trouble navigating the site, most of us are beyond happy to help!

Hash came out looking good and smelling wild. Can't wait for it to dry and cure, nothing makes ya want bubblehash like making bubblehash lol. Good thing I keep a spare chunk around ;)

bubba kush beans :)
420magjournal_1831.jpg

enjoy guys. looking forward to the feedback... pamper my ego lol

Consider your EGO stroked. I aint touchin' anything else! :winkyface:

I have a Bubba Kush going. It's one of my prettiest ladies. I'll take a pic of her tonight for you. :)
I told myself I wouldn't make mothers of the femmed freebies I popped, but I'm gonna have to eat those words. Both are Kush variants, and I'm a BIG fan of Indicas.

:rofl:
Nothing wrong with a variety at all. At least til you can breed your own superchronic lol. I'm a whore for kush anything, I got burnt out growing em for a while there and I was actually gonna freezer them for a year or so then I found myself almost as if impulsively wetting a towel and throwing them in with a huge grin on my face. Apparently the fire has returned for kush lol. . Plus I just popped the mendoxbubba seeds a week or two ago so its a chance trichs go back to stabilizing the strain, I lost my last BK mom in a fucked up situation and I've kinda been hoarding her seed since lol

Damn nice looking girls. :) +reps!

Looks sweet... lots of work. The ganja widow (my wife) will side with your wife all day long :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey there CS

I posted some pics of my BK's on my journal just for you! :Namaste:

One has a problem, so maybe you have an idea?

Back
Top Bottom