My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Didn't take as long as expected. For the sake of time I only posted about 1/3 of the pics lol. Anyway. Happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone. Feel free to post away.

FxCam_1296457432109.jpg

If you stare into this one you see a tempel, serious I smoke a lot but I straight right now. COOL, I see a tempel if you look really hard!!

Lol. I always saw a dragon myself... I'm gonna get blunted and stare at it too I see the temple lol. Welcome man pull up a chair.

The plants look great! +reps!

If you stare into this one you see a tempel, serious I smoke a lot but I straight right now. COOL, I see a tempel if you look really hard!!

haha smoke up and come visit the temple :rofl:

Reps back at ya mate! Lol

DSCN16381.JPG

:adore: so stoked right now... its a bitch to sleep with a semi when you toss and turn Haha.

I will set her aside and.allow.her to make a last ditch effort. But I think it would be safe to declare Aurora an early Victor in the challenge... or at least their feeding schedule I suppose. I knew Ans recommendations were too high but hey I wanted to he fair Haha. The an lady is crispy. I will kill em off re clone and do a side by side based on plants needs rather than manufacturers suggestion here in a few weeks so we can get an actual side by side lol.

Spent a few hours reading up on photography and the like before snapping a few pics.. u can still tell their phone pics but damn... its amazing what a drop of knowledge can do for even the weakest camera. Waiting on the upload as usual

Before
420magjournal_1573.jpg
420magjournal_1581.jpg
420magjournal_1611.jpg
420magjournal_1621.jpg
420magjournal_1661.jpg
420magjournal_1652.jpg
420magjournal_1691.jpg
420magjournal_1701.jpg
420magjournal_1732.jpg
420magjournal_1741.jpg

After. Nothing drastic I suppose but worlds better in my eyes. I CNN zoom in almost enough to see the trich color as is. Thinking maybe I can make this work without spending money I don't have.
420magjournal_1771.jpg
420magjournal_1811.jpg
420magjournal_1782.jpg
420magjournal_1821.jpg
420magjournal_1871.jpg
420magjournal_1882.jpg
420magjournal_1911.jpg
420magjournal_1921.jpg
420magjournal_195.jpg

Looking great. +reps

Thanks man! Yeah dude bulldoze that hash and crash for a bit, you need it man. Ur gardens looking sparkly man. I'm on day 23 I believe and u look a week ahead already at 17 lol.

Well I'm 23 days from the flip but I have found that going 9 weeks from the flip works really well for the fullest potential of my pheno.
It's a 8 week stain so I can say I'm around the same time as you give or take a few days maybe.

I have never been sure on when to count flower days. It really goes by the look though. Who knows.

Exactly. This the first grow in years I could tell u the flip day and flower time down to the hour. I usually just do as the plants say and don't if they don't. When they look right I cut. Trying to be more.detailed so my next journal is well put together and easy to access and learn from. Hope fully it helps someone.

Thanks man. Glad to have ya on board and truly appreciate the kind words. This journals got another 6-7 weeks left in it and ur just in time for the good stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom