My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Fed the ladies today. Hit em with 5 gallons of water wih 25ml silica blast, 2 tbsp azos and 45 ml ofsoul synthetics grow to help combat the early yellowing I'm seeing.

In the an vs Aurora lineup I've notices a few things. When temps get below 67 an seems to get really cloudy and viscosious and the strands that form from it tend to cling to the roots. I believe this is a large reason the an girl is burning to the ground while Aurora is growing enough for he both of em. The an stem does seem much harder "woodier" if u will. But that's where the advantages stop... ill be surprised to see her live through the week honestly, but I may be wrong she's still got a twinkle in her eyes and the roots are going crazy still.

I will start the defoliation tomorrow night and finish the next morning on he flower tent then hit with reverse and top dress with a fresh SS batch to hopefully keep the yellowing at bay til weeks 6-7. Ill get some pics up after all said has been done.

ATM I am looking to trade the 400 and 250 mh ballasts for another 600 but not many people are looking to downgrade lol. I may just have to bite the bullet and buy one I just don't have the means.right now it'd be ballast or house... can't have one without the other.

"....love and marriage, love and marriage ......"
Sorry lost track Haha.

Anyone else watch soa? Can u believe how nice peggies tits are? Lol. Who knew under her big red hair and shrieking voice there was a stone fox.

Loud and clear lol. I'm sure she's got some more risque pictures out there man. I'd be shocked to learn playboy hasn't approached her

Thanks man. Reps
Soa= sons of anarchy. Its a biker show apparently idk I've never watched it. I was.flipping through channels last night and there was peg Bundy in tight leather and huge tits spilling out. Haha.

Idk if it was the red hair horse teethw her voice as peg or all of them combined plus Christina applegate (childhood crush Haha) I just never percieved her as attractive. But damn she looks good lol. I'm surprised there's no nudes... she's not as good girl as u think lop. Ever see the roast of roseanne?

So I was dinkin around on Cl looking for a good trade on a 600. Nothing jumps out but check this badass little setup out. I'd never pay what he seeks but someone will and they'll have a fuckin pimp grow on the go Haha
7' x 14' Enclosed Grow Trailer for OMMP

Commence...
Defoliation

Pics up after they get hit with reverse and top dressed. The n deficiency is driving me insane but damn they look good lol.

I think I've either seen that show, or at least an ad for it. We haven't had 'TV', meaning content like cable or satellite, in the house for more than 10 years though, so it must have been in a hotel or something. :)

I'm totally with ya CS, I didn't appreciate Peg when the show was new. Like you, I was more into Kelly. I think it happened, same as you, when I saw a picture of Katey not made up as Peg.

I'm not really sure if she was a "good girl" or not, but she was at least good enough not pose nude at some point in her career. Too bad. She has a nice figure.

Amen brother. Amen lol

I can't seem to upload ATM (storm moving in prolly isn't helping) but the update IS on the way lol.

I got you brother!

Shottafire your my herooo! Lol.

In all seriousness though... if u didn't already know shottafire was a fucking bawss I'm telling you right now. Guy is going way out of his way to help me out for no reason than just to help a Mofo out. If u have any sentiments Rep or respect for me please do me a favor and send it straight to this man via the Rep button. I would do it myself but I gotta spread some love first.

A million thanks to you my brother... the universe will ensure reciprocation for your deeds and goodwill, and if she doesn't, believe that I will. :Namaste:

heavy D
420magjournal_600.jpg
420magjournal_601.jpg
420magjournal_604.jpg
420magjournal_605.jpg
420magjournal_608.jpg
420magjournal_612.jpg

420magjournal_613.jpg
420magjournal_616.jpg
420magjournal_617.jpg
420magjournal_620.jpg
420magjournal_621.jpg
420magjournal_626.jpg
420magjournal_627.jpg
420magjournal_634.jpg

420magjournal_635.jpg
420magjournal_638.jpg
420magjournal_639.jpg
420magjournal_644.jpg
420magjournal_642.jpg
420magjournal_646.jpg
420magjournal_647.jpg

mendo dom:
420magjournal_651.jpg
420magjournal_655.jpg
420magjournal_658.jpg
420magjournal_659.jpg
420magjournal_662.jpg
420magjournal_663.jpg
420magjournal_666.jpg

jtrs
420magjournal_668.jpg
420magjournal_670.jpg
420magjournal_673.jpg
420magjournal_676.jpg
420magjournal_681.jpg
420magjournal_684.jpg

420magjournal_685.jpg
420magjournal_689.jpg
420magjournal_692.jpg
420magjournal_693.jpg
420magjournal_696.jpg
420magjournal_697.jpg
420magjournal_700.jpg
420magjournal_704.jpg
420magjournal_707.jpg

the chem dom got mixed in with the heavy d pic i think not sure lol.

random shots.
420magjournal_710.jpg
420magjournal_711.jpg
420magjournal_714.jpg
420magjournal_715.jpg
420magjournal_718.jpg

Thanks man. I beat em up fairly good during veg lol.
I kinda wimped out on the defoliation a bit. I was gonna remove more than I did but with the plants stretching les than I anticipated I figured I better keep some insurance lol

Looking good there CS :)

Are you adjusting the white balance on most of these? If so, I can see artifacts from it. No biggie. Just my overly inquisitive nature.

So I was dinkin around on Cl looking for a good trade on a 600. Nothing jumps out but check this badass little setup out. I'd never pay what he seeks but someone will and they'll have a fuckin pimp grow on the go Haha
7' x 14' Enclosed Grow Trailer for OMMP

Ya know... I looked at this before and didn't even pick up on the price. I thought it said $600. I was surprised you thought that was too much. $600 is a great deal! $6000 is not a good deal. I guess he is hoping to find a grower with a lot of cash. I'm with you, I aint paying that much!

No. Just point and shoot from the phone :/ I'm not familiar enough with any of the functions to take a great pic on anything anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom