My Favorite Place To Be

Im hoping for some nice nugz to form later that i can enter.

You might be there penny yours are shapening up really impressive, as well brother

For me its all about temp and humidity during drying time. When I walk in the room my nipples should be hard. I dont use trimmers.

How long what humidity bud

Thank you very much bro. Yes pennywise has some really really nice looking buds.

No problem just speaking what I see .. that's all .

I second this. You are doing awesome to kingjoe. You have really come a long was fast.

It's a lot to take in but once you get to sit back and watch and try to examine them you can kinda study them and get s feel for it. Someone once said think that was penny or angel.? LolTakes a few under belt for sure . Research lol The great group of ya guys . Sighs life's good when you stop and think about it. Considering other parts of this world starve have troubles with roofs over heads child slavery etc.. be blessed And grow. Screw those dark gloomy days look them in the face and spit in it say.. joe your ranting . lol

Road trips are fun here that is all ...

It's a lot to take in but once you get to sit back and watch and try to examine them you can kinda study them and get s feel for it. Someone once said think that was penny or angel.? LolTakes a few under belt for sure . Research lol The great group of ya guys . Sighs life's good when you stop and think about it. Considering other parts of this world starve have troubles with roofs over heads child slavery etc.. be blessed And grow. Screw those dark gloomy days look them in the face and spit in it say.. joe your ranting . lol

Road trips are fun here that is all ...
You got that right joe. We have it easy compared to some others

It's going not to bad. What about you.?

Long days in Belleville bro missing the girls making sure. My cannabis family is alright .

Have you heard from angel lately ?

Back
Top Bottom