My Favorite Place To Be

gidoux I am with you brother, it is all amount the flavor and nice smell for me as well. My grow includes Blueberry, Tangerine Dream, Honey Banana, White Widow, Strawberry Haze and Pineapple Express photos and Sweet Mango, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry and Cherry Bomb autos. Just waiting for the Sweet Mango and Cherry Bomb to make an appearance. Cant wait to smell them when they go into flower.

gidoux I am with you brother, it is all amount the flavor and nice smell for me as well. My grow includes Blueberry, Tangerine Dream, Honey Banana, White Widow, Strawberry Haze and Pineapple Express photos and Sweet Mango, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry and Cherry Bomb autos. Just waiting for the Sweet Mango and Cherry Bomb to make an appearance. Cant wait to smell them when they go into flower.

Great selection I love tang dream and also adore strawberry haze ..

What does the Strawberry Haze smell and taste like when smoking Robbo94?

What I remember was it had a peppery smell but the taste was on a different level to strawberry cough in my eyes but I had it a couple of years ago off a buddy of mine I'm pretty sure it was like strawberry milkshake with that Hazey tingle to the throat

420-magazine-mobile1651453820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1982351286.jpg

Honestly between yours and gidoux grow penny. Absolutely insane ! Both of you guys. Just amazing seriously you. Boyz are killin it.....

What I remember was it had a peppery smell but the taste was on a different level to strawberry cough in my eyes but I had it a couple of years ago off a buddy of mine I'm pretty sure it was like strawberry milkshake with that Hazey tingle to the throat
Can't wait thanks, how was the stone?

Thats a lot of yummy strains.

Back
Top Bottom