Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Starting flowering day 23. I was able to complete my training on lil' bittie (on the right) and some training on the left front of Big Bertha. You can tell by looking at the photographs. My major goal was to tuck the fan leaves underneath unless they are on the edges of the screen. Trying to expose as many of the bud sites I can. Longer floral branches were bent to one side to encourage more smaller flowers.

2010-01-10_01.jpg

2010-01-10_02.jpg

2010-01-10_03.jpg

2010-01-10_05.jpg

2010-01-10_04.jpg

2010-01-10_06.jpg

Thanks everyone. Regarding the training, even though lil bittie is not filling its half completely, I prefer her as she can be bent a bit better. Growing clones at a bit higher density would be a simple train though not as dramatic looking! :blalol:

Thanks everyone. Regarding the training, even though lil bittie is not filling its half completely, I prefer her as she can be bent a bit better. Growing clones at a bit higher density would be a simple train though not as dramatic looking! :blalol:

munki This is like watching a surgeon at work. Fantastic. :ganjamon:

Flowering Day 25. Floral clusters are easily evident at this point. I also noticed some crystallization occurring on the flowers in the photos so I will get the UV light into its final position and on a timer.

2010-01-12_01.jpg

2010-01-12_02.jpg

2010-01-12_03.jpg

2010-01-12_05.jpg

2010-01-12_04.jpg

2010-01-12_06.jpg

2010-01-12_07.jpg

2010-01-12_08.jpg

Yea man I think I am having flashbacks!! To your first grow that is! Another full screen of luscious buds building before my eyes!! Stellar! Hey Munki, you got any of that last grow's bud left?? Might be cool to have a little bud to bud smoke off when you dry and cure this harvest. Great update!

L8ER

Looking great irishboy. When I see your pics I think of salad - lol I dunno why...

Heh. I think I caught you posting to too many grow journals! Easy to get confused with all the grows going on. I'm sure Irishman's work is worthy of your post.

Yea man I think I am having flashbacks!! To your first grow that is! Another full screen of luscious buds building before my eyes!! Stellar! Hey Munki, you got any of that last grow's bud left?? Might be cool to have a little bud to bud smoke off when you dry and cure this harvest. Great update!

L8ER

I still have plenty of that still. I'll try to get some pics of the 3 month cured bud I still have. It looks best in natural sunlight as it really shows off the glistening crystals in the buds best.

Thats a mess load of bud site you have going there. Very nice and healthy looking plants as usual. Great job. + rep

Back
Top Bottom