Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Yeah bro, I didn't have any on hand, & also I saw on sues journal about bud washing. She mentioned that h202 was all that was necessary. I wanted to try the lemon juice , just didn't feel like going to the store for a lemon. Lol. Will have for the real harvest. I just wanted something to smoke. Not expecting much from it, as it was the smallest lowest least developed nug down there. It looks really airy!

H202 is good if you suspect pm mold . Lemon juice and baking soda in a distilled water base with the right ratio together they will lift crap out . All organic and safe . Just looking out bro lemon juice buck store and baking soda there too .

H202 is good if you suspect pm mold . Lemon juice and baking soda in a distilled water base with the right ratio together they will lift crap out . All organic and safe . Just looking out bro lemon juice buck store and baking soda there too .

Do you recall the ratio Joe? Be cause I plan on doing it whe harvest time comes. I’m going to see how many times I can flush it before it gets too amber. You having good weekend? I’m about to watch a Steeler win tonite! Later bro! And thanks for the heads up on that. These girls could use a wash I’m guessing! Lol. Cheekey lil munkies they are!:volcano-smiley:

Bud art...
D54DBC9E-99C6-4238-9A06-1F8D7FCECFFF.jpeg

Do you recall the ratio Joe? Be cause I plan on doing it whe harvest time comes. I'm going to see how many times I can flush it before it gets too amber. You having good weekend? I'm about to watch a Steeler win tonite! Later bro! And thanks for the heads up on that. These girls could use a wash I'm guessing! Lol. Cheekey lil munkies they are!:volcano-smiley:

Yeah I can share now or just knock on my journal or pm I will then come over and share it here for you and all . But the real thanks goes to Dr.ziggy and doc and everyone else who pops in. Great group same crowd in docs high brix kit if not mistaken most anyways .

I'll grab ya a link now to to thread brb.

Ok, I got ya. That’s what i was afraid of, because there are some I bet will be perfect in 2-3 days. Only enough time for one flush. Guess I should just let it go further, & deal with a few colas of more amber than I’d prefer, as opposed to harvesting part of a plant that’s only been flushed once?

I flushed my 420 Blueberries once, 3 days before I chopped them and didn't water it again. No one complains about the smoke at all. Smooth and clean. Didn't even pH the water (straight out of my hose) which was probably around 7.0. My AK-47 auto I did a staggered harvest like Furci mentioned and didn't flush at all. No one coughs or complains. It's an after-dinner hit :).

There is an entire school of thought that says flushing is not useful. It's an interesting read on the toilet sometime:
A critical look at preharvest flushing

Link for ya doc is still active pretty nice dude .
Bud Washing
Bud Washing

Solid! Thanks Joe!:thumb: Your buds have been good smoke that burns well & tastes good & stays lit yes? My first harvest, I had to light that stuff every hit. And it turned into a black piece of coal looking ball.

So what I wanted to ask you is how do you approach flushing personally?

Solid! Thanks Joe!:thumb: Your buds have been good smoke that burns well & tastes good & stays lit yes? My first harvest, I had to light that stuff every hit. And it turned into a black piece of coal looking ball.

Well I'm
In coco so o flush with 1 gal of tap water sat out for a day which the ppm is 150 on own

My last harvest outdoor I flushed most about 5-10 days but I think 10 is over kill I think.

In soil I would flush two ways one flush with little water and allow medium to eat it out well. The. Same so maybe less water so it feta out bit more eating all stored nutes .

Or two if able to put it on something like a cookie sheet and run tip run off comes out steady then let it dry again then do the same thing.

Test your ppm Runoff it will tell you how much lower it gets per flush . Here is where ppl range should be during flush

I hope this helps .

You can add h202 if you got any green slime around pots . But like I said even doc will agree with me h202 is not necessary unless pm mold is or might be a concern. It kills not prevent .
All info is on first page opening post of docs actually.

Hope it helps bro

Moon brother just noticed you said my smoke stays lit?

Yes if your smoke isn't staying lit it's more due to not dried out enough if I was to guess .

Well I’m
In coco so o flush with 1 gal of tap water sat out for a day which the ppm is 150 on own

My last harvest outdoor I flushed most about 5-10 days but I think 10 is over kill I think.

In soil I would flush two ways one flush with little water and allow medium to eat it out well. The. Same so maybe less water so it feta out bit more eating all stored nutes .

Or two if able to put it on something like a cookie sheet and run tip run off comes out steady then let it dry again then do the same thing.

Test your ppm Runoff it will tell you how much lower it gets per flush . Here is where ppl range should be during flush

I hope this helps .

You can add h202 if you got any green slime around pots . But like I said even doc will agree with me h202 is not necessary unless pm mold is or might be a concern. It kills not prevent .
All info is on first page opening post of docs actually.

Hope it helps bro

I went to the link and read first 2 pages, & last page. Ready to get this show on the road! So when is it ok to defoiliate plant enough to get those cool pics of the plant with only buds on it, and small sugar leaves? Should I wait until the day of or before chop?

I went to the link and read first 2 pages, & last page. Ready to get this show on the road! So when is it ok to defoiliate plant enough to get those cool pics of the plant with only buds on it, and small sugar leaves? Should I wait until the day of or before chop?

Defoil a lot do the last two weeks before harvest if not mistaken from
What I've read I'm learning more to myself in regards to defoil and when . I can tell you I'll be playing more with them .

No cookie rack, but have a 5 g bucket to catch runoff. I just sit plant on top & water. Has to be done outside or in tub though of course. Water gets over the sides. Oh, & bloom runoff, I give to all my yard plants in bloom. Veg run off, I usually water the grass or non blooming plants. Hate to waste!

Thanks brotha! I just ph'd an assload of water to 6.5 ish. Ppm Tap was from 250-270 All water around 58*f . Too cold to flush with right? I've got them bathing in hot bath water to warm up the water a bit.

Yeah I like water to be a tad bit cold cool roots down but that seem bit low .

If you want even lower ppm try to run your water through a water filter system maybe?

Or ro water .?

Defoil a lot do the last two weeks before harvest if not mistaken from
What I’ve read I’m learning more to myself in regards to defoil and when . I can tell you I’ll be playing more with them .

So you think it’s same for autos? Defoil in last 2 weeks. Man!!! Luna looks bad! Hardly any good leaves left, & almost all white pistils! Siggggghhhhh!

Yeah I like water to be a tad bit cold cool roots down but that seem bit low .

If you want even lower ppm try to run your water through a water filter system maybe?

Or ro water .?

Thanks for being there this am bro. Filtering thing isn’t an option I’m afraid. I’d read to just flush your plant till runoff is down to 50 ppm, or as low as the water you’re putting in. So I guess I’ll flush till 260 ppm. Then I wait till it’s thirsty & do it again? Or it’s not necessary a 2nd time as it’s already as low as it’s going to get? That’s what I would think. Do you let your plants dry out befor chopping?

So you think it's same for autos? Recoil in last 2 weeks. Man!!! Luna looks bad! Hardly any good leaves left, & almost all white pistils! Siggggghhhhh!

Yeah prob the same for autos maybe not as long give at least three heavy flushes to run off is my guess allowing your medium to dry out and take what's being stored for later .

Thanks for being there this am bro. Filtering thing isn't an option I'm afraid. I'd read to just flush your plant till runoff is down to 50 ppm, or as low as the water you're putting in. So I guess I'll flush till 260 ppm. Then I wait till it's thirsty & do it again? Or it's not necessary a 2nd time as it's already as low as it's going to get? That's what I would think. Do you let your plants dry out befor chopping?

If you can flush your medium once and get your ppm to 260 as water ppm is that's perfect try to get two or three of those flushes if you can .

So when is it ok to defoiliate plant enough to get those cool pics of the plant with only buds on it, and small sugar leaves? Should I wait until the day of or before chop?
So you think it's same for autos? Defoil in last 2 weeks. Man!!! Luna looks bad! Hardly any good leaves left, & almost all white pistils! Siggggghhhhh!

Don't defoliate your plants unless you need light penetration or air circulation. The leaves on the plants are providing photosynthesis and building the buds right up until they are no longer green. If you want a cute photo, take the leaves off just before you chop. Listen to Jorge Cervantes. Don't defoliate unless it's for the health of the plant, and certainly not for looks!

And treat Luna as if she has leaves and chop when she's ripe. Still time to order the loupe for your phone. $9.50
Kalt AGFA 8x Loupe NP10158 B&H Photo Video
as seen here:
See and take pics of your trichomes (and bug identification) easy peasy!

Don't defoliate your plants unless you need light penetration or air circulation. The leaves on the plants are providing photosynthesis and building the buds right up until they are no longer green. If you want a cute photo, take the leaves off just before you chop. Listen to Jorge Cervantes. Don't defoliate unless it's for the health of the plant, and certainly not for looks!

And treat Luna as if she has leaves and chop when she's ripe. Still time to order the loupe for your phone. $9.50
Kalt AGFA 8x Loupe NP10158 B&H Photo Video
as seen here:
See and take pics of your trichomes (and bug identification) easy peasy!

Thanks bro! I just sampled that nug from other day. It had nice buzz, def heady high. Pretty stoned for about 30 - 45 minutes..( not good). Now I’m 50/50. But feeling chill. Just not mind numb! I like it. Feeling like taking up drawing again. Images flying across eyes , dancing to the music while eyes closed!

Back
Top Bottom