Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Happy Veterans Day weekend everybody! Just passing along what seems to be a great deal for all in need of seeds. Veterans Day mix pack special from 420, where I got these B.B. auto seeds. A mix of 30 seeds for $99. Whaaaaaat?? Lol....ak47, bubble gum and sour diesel!!! Yum! Check it out! Laters
That’s why, for Veteran’s day, I am deeply discounting our Patriot Mixpack, our Bred in the USA selection of award-winning strains.

Honor your country and the patriots that defend it, by growing some of its best strains.

This mixpack includes 30 of the best Sour Diesel, AK-47 and Bubblegum seeds that I could get my hands on.

I normally sell them for $169, but this weekend only, they're just $99. Get them while you can and God Bless America!

Glad your keeping busy!
And not posting due to another paranoid episode of family health and welfare.
Good luck with your girls, family and any prosperous adventure that comes your way!

Good morning everyone. Not much time to take pics. But here’s what I could manage! No pink/ blurple just for “grow”. Laters
0BC5B4E2-CDBA-48AF-9D04-485D3C969CCC.jpeg
5A5916A7-249D-4F9D-8CD9-B52225419646.jpeg
3CDFA155-D24B-4E0C-A200-07CE7148D884.jpeg
0BC5B4E2-CDBA-48AF-9D04-485D3C969CCC.jpeg
B8CEFB48-0861-496F-AE00-5AD71C4AA9A7.jpeg
sorry if dupes. Posting from phone!

Looking good moon and great deal hope those seeds grow out huge mofos for ya bro ....

coming along nicely Moonshine!

Morning moonshine!!! Just want to wish you an amazing day sir! Sorry I have been mia from your page the last cpl days but everything still looks great :thumb:

I've been shying away because I look at how big my plant is in veg and think about how big yours got after they went into flower.... scares me. She gonna be a beef cakeeeee!

Enough about me I hope all is well for you friend. plants look healthy and apparently they smell amazing as well .

Wish I had the 99 for that mix pack I've had a 4 of 5 germ rate with my strawberry kush and 3 of 4 seemed to be quality robust growers! Impressed so far to say the least and it looks like you got some winners too

Goodmorning Moonshine! hope you're set for an awesome sunday buddy

Looking good moon and great deal hope those seeds grow out huge mofos for ya bro ....

Thanks Growjoe!! Lol. I didn't order any bud, I was only posting for peeps in the market.:thumb: Great day bud...& everyone. Can't wait to get home & post some pics of them sometime today. I'm loving this leave em in tent, timer does work, only water feed every 2-3 days stuff. IMO, these cheap leds are doing pretty fair job. And for $70 bucks apiece, I'd love to have 2 more for this tent, and maybe another for starting a few off under the sink. Anyways....I'm muttering on a bit chaps! Peace! Go Steelers!!

yes very nice plants indeed ... they should give a decent amount of herb for ya ! :goodjob:

Thanks pt. Yeah bro, I’m fairly happy with these plants. I think I’m sold on mammoth. I know these two have a nice root system going on down there. Lots & lots of pistils going on now, some frost I think maybe on dose, but I know it sounds bad. , but I had a bad night last night, & didn’t even want to pull them out to inspect. Today, rippin n run in too, soo hopefully they’re good when I get home. Had no idea it was getting so hot today, & left the tent zipped up. It’s damn hot outside. :thumb:

Everything’s going to shape up nicely in a lil bit, when I’m sitting on couch, mowing down chicken wings , while watching the Steelers crush the colts! Peace bro

Good day everyone. Hope you all are enjoying your day. My Steelers are trying to give me a heart attack. Well had a chance to peek at dos & Luna at halftime. I know Luna is thirsty, but she’ll have to wait a bit. Dos is a good bit heavier than Luna. But dos got more water last feed. Why do y’all think Luna looks so lanky & raggedy? Dos is a star!!!
Luna....
AEE57719-DCF6-4E17-9622-1EB337FCD22F.jpeg
B02D54BF-3602-44BD-986A-38EA929F09D2.jpeg

Morning moonshine!!! Just want to wish you an amazing day sir! Sorry I have been mia from your page the last cpl days but everything still looks great :thumb:

I've been shying away because I look at how big my plant is in veg and think about how big yours got after they went into flower.... scares me. She gonna be a beef cakeeeee!

Enough about me I hope all is well for you friend. plants look healthy and apparently they smell amazing as well .

Wish I had the 99 for that mix pack I've had a 4 of 5 germ rate with my strawberry kush and 3 of 4 seemed to be quality robust growers! Impressed so far to say the least and it looks like you got some winners too

Thanks dab! Good to hear from you again bro! Hope you're having a most excellent weekend! Yeah, these two at least doubled in size. Dos I'd say doubled or Almost tripled in size & Luna tripled easy since showing first pistils. Looks like I may have gotten lucky and get some sensi! No more male parts sighting. That I can see. Great day, & take care.

Back
Top Bottom