I'm thinking the yellowing isn't spreading, or maybe that's just wishful thinking! The frost, on the other hand, is absolutely real. :)

In terms of growing a sativa to go with your indicas this summer, who knows what the DV will turn out to be!
I think I'll grow the Cherry Bomb indoors next winter, grow the JtR outdoors this summer.
Mel when do you plant outside, do you go in the ground or in pots. I’m thinking of digging a hole and putting a 5 gallon fabric in the hole with proper soil . I’m in NJ am I wasting my time at my latitude. I was gonna stick it with the tomatoes lol
I used to put them outdoors in late May, after the May 2-4 weekend is the tradition around here. Last few years I've been able to get them out mid-May due to the weather getting warm earlier.
I would transplant it out of the pot personally. Let's the roots grow more easily. Bill's right though, the roots can grow through a fabric pot if it's covered.
I grow one in the ground and the other 3 in fabric pots with my hot peppers. The ones in the ground can get huge though, 2 to 3 metres easy. If you need to keep them hidden you'll need to train them really well. My plants in pots top 6 feet too. Even with one or two rounds of topping.
Nothing wrong with that plan.
I like bags or air pots because they exchange air better.
But it’s been growing in the ground for ever.
Can’t go wrong there.

Stay safe
Bill
Love how big they can get in the ground!

Mel when do you plant outside, do you go in the ground or in pots. I’m thinking of digging a hole and putting a 5 gallon fabric in the hole with proper soil . I’m in NJ am I wasting my time at my latitude. I was gonna stick it with the tomatoes lol
Be careful in that town you live in growing that outside! You know those cops over there have nothing better to do than f with someone for growing some bud!

Be careful in that town you live in growing that outside! You know those cops over there have nothing better to do than f with someone for growing some bud!
I know my yards fenced in but one side the fence is only 4 feet, I’ll hide them good . If they get too obvious I’ll just chop them , I gotta imagine it’s fun growing outside

I know my yards fenced in but one side the fence is only 4 feet, I’ll hide them good . If they get too obvious I’ll just chop them , I gotta imagine it’s fun growing outside
I'm sure it's fun, I wish I could. All I will say any further about it is that I am just watching your booty and we kind of get accustomed to the smell, we don't notice how strong it it or how far it carries outside-especially by where you are with the coastal winds...just saying. Be careful!! But have fun if you do!

If I were to put it in the ground I'd remove the cloth pot.
Same here.
It's a lot of fun, but it's also a bit nerve wracking. You never know what the weather is going to do next. I've had plants in the ground uprooted and plants in pots blown over in the wind, pounded down with broken branches by the rain. But they grow fast and huge loving the sunlight.
I'm sure it's fun, I wish I could. All I will say any further about it is that I am just watching your booty and we kind of get accustomed to the smell, we don't notice how strong it it or how far it carries outside-especially by where you are with the coastal winds...just saying. Be careful!! But have fun if you do!
Oh my god, the smell!
My whole neighbourhood smells so much from mid-August on! There are 4 growers in a row around the corner, and 3 around me. It's awesome!
But it does make stealth pretty difficult. I'd recommend researching low smell strains, or ones that smell less like weed like Blueberry.

Day 117
Flower 44
Flip 54
Her pot is still drying out. Her scent has also shifted again to a sweet musk. Not cloying at all, just really good.
Doug's Varin 25 Mar 2022.jpg

Doug's Varin 25 Mar 2022 1.jpg

Doug's Varin 25 Mar 2022 Pistils.jpg
Doug's Varin 25 Mar 2022 Pistils 1.jpg

Thanx Krissi, I don’t even smell it anymore and I know my room reeks lol . Might have to squash that idea, wish I had 5 acres

Thanx Krissi, I don’t even smell it anymore and I know my room reeks lol . Might have to squash that idea, wish I had 5 acres
You and me both my friend. I just don't want you getting in trouble. I have a friend who grows outside with police neighbors but they don't give him crap...but where you are...I got busted in 02 when I was 20 years old for a wooden pipe that I thought I lost without anything in it just some resin. I got it only a few days prior, old school flip open wooden pipe. Cop was a duck and mean to me and I'm not a mean person. Granted I was given probation and never got it and received a letter it was being closed a couple months later but still...

Speaking of smell. Ms O took a return to Kohls in the middle of me drying a rack of weed. Not even from the same room. Surprisingly the person picked the article up and said it smells of skunk! She freaked out a little with embarrassment but they took it for return. So yeah, we do get accustomed!

You and me both my friend. I just don't want you getting in trouble. I have a friend who grows outside with police neighbors but they don't give him crap...but where you are...I got busted in 02 when I was 20 years old for a wooden pipe that I thought I lost without anything in it just some resin. I got it only a few days prior, old school flip open wooden pipe. Cop was a duck and mean to me and I'm not a mean person. Granted I was given probation and never got it and received a letter it was being closed a couple months later but still...
I totally get that, who needs that grief. It’s very stressful living here now, people are ugly. If I didn’t take care of mom I’d be gone. But then I’m hearing it’s gotten very ugly and expensive everywhere now.Covid flipped our world upside down , I think it’s part of the reason so many people are growing weed, don’t notice it as much thanx Krissi

Speaking of smell. Ms O took a return to Kohls in the middle of me drying a rack of weed. Not even from the same room. Surprisingly the person picked the article up and said it smells of skunk! She freaked out a little with embarrassment but they took it for return. So yeah, we do get accustomed!
I laugh, but it is so easy to do, especially at this time of year when the plants are budding, and just watering them you brush against the stickiness and think nothing of it and hours late with other people you get the distinct whiff of weed and realise it's coming from yourself amongst them. I am trying my best to minimise those moments.

I laugh, but it is so easy to do, especially at this time of year when the plants are budding, and just watering them you brush against the stickiness and think nothing of it and hours late with other people you get the distinct whiff of weed and realise it's coming from yourself amongst them. I am trying my best to minimise those moments.
You have to stay vigilant if you're not legal!

She's beautiful, Mel. Yours looks so different to Shed's and VG's. I love how she looks.

Gorgeous, Mel! Simply gorgeous. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom