Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

Sooo, new sprout today, the pig tailed one I had mentioned previously. She straightened up and opened up cots, first set of leaves are growing in nicely. One thing is bugging me, one of the cots is yellow. What's wrong?

Sooo, new sprout today, the pig tailed one I had mentioned previously. She straightened up and opened up cots, first set of leaves are growing in nicely. One thing is bugging me, one of the cots is yellow. What's wrong?

How wet is the soil? Is it one that you have fed nutes to?

Baby Greens Day 6

IMG_79185.JPG
IMG_79194.JPG

Rootie Day 1

IMG_79214.JPG

Its a Mello morning:passitleft:
Baby greens are looking good. How much height/grow room do yoi have to work with?
I did alright keeping nodes close until about the 4th node my kush insisted on stretching. Think its easier for me to let them stretch alittle then top and train them down. I have 8feet to play with so stretching isnt an issue, i just think a bushier plant with more tops all at an even canopy will be better then 1 8ft tall cola plant. Tho one day id like to grow a tall tree just because.

When working with cfls ive found that at max no more then 4inches from the plant at all times closer is better but i always found it a pain in the arse when i tried to keep it a inch or two from the cfls cause I was constantly moving the lights so now i shoot for 3-4 inches from the plant at all times.

Hi, Mello! Love your energy and can't wait to follow along with your grow! The kids look lovely and green :)

I started my girls under CFLs -- yeah, 2 inches works great, 3-4 works great. I kept the seedlings about 3 inches away from the lights until I potted up, especially after Scylla stretched in her first day of having the lights 6 inches away :) They react so quickly, the little darlings :)

Back
Top Bottom