Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

Although mh would be preferred hps works fine for veg just run 18/6 you'll be good.

Thanks Lex! :passitleft: I figured as much. I was also hoping to get those extra 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks, with more light. To control heat for now, I can dim the HPS to about 200W and run the 157W CFL's I have going now. Then I'll gradually increase the HPS power. Max wattage would be 557W. What is super lumens? It's on the ballast as the highest option.

Well i dont have any personal experience id be willing to bet that it is either just fancy advertising for max power or they would be referring to the fact that if you run it at max you will get the most lumens it can produce. See lumens is how i learned to judge appropriately how much light is needed in a space but its flawed however with out expensive meter to tell the PAR, lumens is the next best way. Its because plants dont see lumens we do and they see PAR. Hope i helped im pretty stoned lol

I googles it before and forgot..

Somewhere between 10-20% boost of lumen power, same %added to drawn wattage i believe, and then theres the 10-20% less life of the bulb.

Edit: also, i believe your plants will be sitting pretty in 6974 lumens of light. Just try to keep em all even height so no ones in the shadows

Very cool project. Looks good :thumb:

On my ballast SL is another 10% power. So from 600w to 660w. I don't use it though.

Well, let's step into my world. I would like to get a gram a watt, but that isn't gonna happen this grow, besides I don't want to have to spend too much time growing bag weed. I tend to get a bit excited over this, so, my plans have "evolved" these past 26 days. Ideally, I would like to get at least 8 oz from this grow. I might asking too much. 400w HPS for flower and they have been in veg 26 days, 21 days, 17 days.

Sorry to leave you hangin... life happened, then the Saints game kicked off... well, you get the idea.
So, I see that I've been having some issues around here lately. I don't tend to fully read things sometimes. I read a bit, see some words, get some ideas, then babble.
I see that I've made that mistake here. I was answering the "what if I put my babies in veg early" question that's so common.
So sorry to confuse.

No need to apologize Tead. Thanks for stopping by.

Decided to do side by sides starting from the first LST'ing of Baby Greens:

IMG_79573.JPG
IMG_79584.JPG
IMG_79593.JPG
IMG_79605.JPG
IMG_79614.JPG
IMG_79626.JPG
IMG_79693.JPG
IMG_79723.JPG
IMG_79752.JPG
IMG_79801.JPG
IMG_79953.JPG
IMG_79984.JPG
Day_189.jpg
Day_18_A_2.jpg
Day_2011.jpg
Day_2214.jpg
Day_22_A_2.jpg
Day_22_A_3.jpg
We_fight_for_cannabis.jpg
We_fight_for_cannabis_2.jpg
Day_25_A_3.jpg
Day_25_A_4.jpg
Day_26_LST_A_1.jpg
Day_26_LST_A_2_1.jpg

I see great minds think alike lol. I also like to put army dudes into my pics. Somebody has to protect these girls right. Your plants are lookin healthy. Nice work with the LST also. ;)

Thanks Nick! Yeah, the GI is there to "Fight For Cannabis"!!!

Thanks BB. It sure wasn't intentional, I do have to admit I am naturally on the creative side. I just love being in there and taking pics, planning, and just relaxing.

Back
Top Bottom