Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

G'morning everyone. Quick question guys, for Baby Greens watering today, nutes or clean batch of water? Also, today I'm probably going to up pot since she is due for her drink.

Wait until you have true leaves until you give some nutes. Until then it's just ph'd water.

Well im not entirely sure but im thinking that the plant would be in a little shock so by my logic it wouldn't make use of the nutes til recovered could be wrong though lol. I put up some pictures in my journal like i said I would to show you what I was talking about with small plants lol peace

Well im not entirely sure but im thinking that the plant would be in a little shock so by my logic it wouldn't make use of the nutes til recovered could be wrong though lol. I put up some pictures in my journal like i said I would to show you what I was talking about with small plants lol peace

I have to agree on this subject. I would not add any nutes till you see they are not in shock, I would give them a week..

Update Baby Greens Day 10

Well I just up potted her, she looks good. Fresh batch of water. I micro topped her 4th node. Probably the only topping, depends on what you guys advise me. Roughly how much light should I have going right now? I currently have 46w cfl 3200LUX directly above her and the same thing going next to her directly above 3 other plants that are still seedlings. She wasn't rootbound, a few more days in the cup and she would of been. Roots are nice and white. Her scent is a bit sour, like sour apples. Also, how long can I keep nutes in a gallon of water?

IMG_79424.JPG

IMG_79404.JPG

IMG_79394.JPG

Good morning Mello,
Your young lady looks good, I am sure she will be enjoying the new shoes you got for her. More room for her feet.:thumb:

Honestly I am not sure how long you could leave them in a container, if they are water soluble I would assume as long as you like, though you would want to shake it up before you used it. I normally only mix what I am using at the moment so I seldom have anything left over after feeding.
Would be interesting to get others point of view on that. It would be a lot easier to premix a week or two ahead of time and just deal with mixing once every 2 weeks or so.

That's precisely why I asked. Next watering should be with food, I'd like to mix it now, because my estimate of when the next watering would be is going to be during a busy time. Drink and go I would say.

Update Baby Greens Day 10

Well I just up potted her, she looks good. Fresh batch of water. I micro topped her 4th node. Probably the only topping, depends on what you guys advise me. Roughly how much light should I have going right now? I currently have 46w cfl 3200LUX directly above her and the same thing going next to her directly above 3 other plants that are still seedlings. She wasn't rootbound, a few more days in the cup and she would of been. Roots are nice and white. Her scent is a bit sour, like sour apples. Also, how long can I keep nutes in a gallon of water?

IMG_79424.JPG

IMG_79404.JPG

IMG_79394.JPG

When you "potted up" did you use same medium?

Back
Top Bottom