Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You need to find one made just for Grow Rooms the bathroom fan does not take light wattage into account..

my guess is you will need a 750 to 1000 cfm fan

I remember you want to exhaust all of the air in the tent / room every 5 minutes for larger spaces and every 3 minutes for closets and the like.

Please do find "the grow room fan calculator" (copy and paste this onto goggle) for more accuracy.

I this is messed up in had my girls in a scrog and cut the net from around it. I was feeling the light from my HPS was not penetrating like it could if I spread out a little. Now I have a bunch of phat nuggets leaning towards the side. Looks like I will have to tie them up.

QUOTE=SmokeSara;2612352]:circle-of-
love: it will work, Stoney, wait for the result in two weeks.:high-five:
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

In my experience, a 4inch vortex is fine for my old 2x2 and the new 2x4 I'm currently running. Any bigger tent, I would go 6inch. If you have a huge room/tent may want to get a big 8 inch with controller. Just my two cents. :volcano-smiley:

I know it's not finished but it will be a nice site just could not believe it was out on the web for anyone to find.
Do you remember the first LG led site? Now their all grown up and look Professional

Hey Sarah,

I just received 2 Mars 1600 and both have LEDs that do not work. Can I bring it to your San leandro warehouse to exchange?

Hey 1HpHero, can you post a pick showing the non-working LEDs? There are IR LEDs in the mix that don't show visible light

Hey thecelt, I think you are right, they are working fine. They are actually on but not quite as bright as the rest of the red color LEDs. I notice it's the same 4 LEDs on both units so I highly doubt both units have bad LEDs in the exact same location. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom