Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

salut à tous :)

je possede une box de 80 / 80/ 180 cm ( je compte mettre 3 plantes !! )

quel marshydro ll serais le mieu adapté à ma box ???

merci d'avance pour vos conseils ;)

My new Journal Old Island Indica / Sweet Baby Jane is up. all are welcome to join.

my journal features 2 strains that are from a private new seed co that is starting to get well known.
*Old island indica
*Sweet Baby jane
as well as a strain im in love with, a cutting from our collective grow
*PGSC

i have a 600w Super HPS hortilux next to a mars 1600x5w

covering a total of 12 plants.

finding a mother of old island indica and sweet baby jane.

20150223_003847_000.jpg

I&i

20141229_211504.jpg

That solid red light is a flower spectrum. Just ask customer service when u order it.

I&I
With then flower spectrum only would i be able to use a lower wattage since all power goes towards flowering? I have a 4 x 5 are and was thinking of getting 1 300 watt now and another 300 watt when time comes. Not that I intend to fill the entire area, maybe 1 vegged out plant and a few clones with at most 2 weeks after roots develop

Hi, I am new to the forum I intend to buy a spectrum knew your site !!!! I have a box 80/80/180 cm What marshdro He would agree to my box ??? I thought maybe this: March II 400W LED Grow Light - March Hydro I already have three growing plants + 15 days This product works for you, growth of flowering ?? because I want a product that does both! I am French is the price of this product + delivery in France? could get a discount ??? Because I want to buy from you again later !!! ps: do the new spectrum in 2015 ?? thank you in advance

hi to all box possesses June je 80/80/180 cm (I put three plants account !!) what would be the better now marshydro ll suited to my box ??? thank you in advance for your advice

hey everybody does anyone know a good seed bank that will ship and will take visa? gorilla seed bank doesn't attitude doesn't anymore i cant find good quality seeds to grow under my new led light. -.-

Tokeitup77 i just ordered ,my seeds from attitude. the online payment is down you have to call and they will take your info. i called at 9 am and got my email saying everything is confirmed. should be here in a week!!!

I've used Herbie's and Attitude. Both were discreet and germinated fine.

Just got my second set of seeds from Nirvana, literally today. Came fast, fast, fast. Bubblicious and AK48.

Oh, I used Bitcoin. Works great and from the time I bought some it went up in value so it made the seeds "cheaper".

hey everybody does anyone know a good seed bank that will ship and will take visa? gorilla seed bank doesn't attitude doesn't anymore i cant find good quality seeds to grow under my new led light. -.-

There are many 420 Magazine sponsor seed banks that may be able to help you.

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Hi Sara I've been trying to send emails to find out where my order is. I've been reading a lot and this seems to happen. Lot ordering threw u. Well I orderd 2 lights on 2/11/15 and since then I've sent 5 emails asking what's taking my order so long and not once has anybody responded. Now you've already have my money now I would like some kind of customer service and get a response on what's taking so long. Please give response. My order #100003098

patience string10 they were on holiday the shipment is in US should be shipped today and tomorrow trust me im waiting for my order and i know it will be in soon! i know waiting sucks but in the end youll be surprized

Hello Everyone,

Glad to be a new member here. I have. grown a few times in my custom cab ( 3 Tall x 2 wide x 1.5 deep) using 8x40truewatt cfl's. I am interested in an LED panel to cut back on heat. I am curious about a few things.

1. Comming from over 300 true watts of cfl, what kind of adverse yield effects will I see dropping to a 300 watt (180 draw) led panel? What about temps...will they drop considerably as well you think?

2. I always use a small scrog, that being said should I be looking at the Original Mars Hydro? Or the 400 watt mars II? Are there any other options I should be aware of? I'd love to stay between 100-150 bucks.

3. Can these LED panels be used for both veg and flower? I do not want to have to swap panels if possible.

4. Is there some kind of discount or advantage to ordering through Sarah on here? Is this a reliable way of ordering?

5. I dont' have much height ( 3 feet but less when you account for carbon filter/fan) I can get my CFL's reasonably close to the plants....is there going to be an issue with led and this height restriction?

Thanks for the response. Now at least I got some kind of idea of what's going on. I just seems like they took the money just fine but want to leave me in the dark and not respond to my emails. Pretty frustrating!

20150225_003921.jpg

Under lighting!!

A friend and I were talking about our topic here on under lighting. He instantly told me if I can to do so. I told him of the arguments here about the under side of the leaf not being adjusted for that and he laughed and told me to watch some of the gardens he worked on at medicroppers youtube. So I went and not only have I been in love w that garden setup they were running thousands of watts of underlighting of t5. So I have two small ones I decided to use. However I do foliar sprays so the zip ties makes it easy to remove them for night periods the one day a week I spray

Here is one easy sample Of the videos. It starts off about under lighting.

I&I

Edit : t5 not cfls..

Back
Top Bottom