Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Well it could be worse guys... You could wait for a package that UPS has had at the local office since Fri and then finally get it... and instead of your tent and light... you receive 2 tents.... Some days your the windshield and some days your the bug... Guess I'm buzzing today....:circle-of-love:
DSC0028310.JPG

Yeah you are right, ppl act emotionally all the time and somebody gets hurt. One just have to calm down, take a few deep breaths, maybe a nap and think about the problem again. And I guess you can just cancel the whole deal and buy lights sowhere else right? But I dont think there are better lights in terms of price/quality. :Namaste: and have a nice day.
Yeah, that wasn't my intention, if in fact he was told different, he has a right to vent and be frustrated. I was in rare form earlier, I have other stuff going on and shouldn't have replied being already kinda pissy. If she was in fact making an exception during the holiday, and didn't follow through, that's no bueno. Maybe she was trying to make it happen and couldn't, who knows. I do know that I love my LED light and wouldn't have it any other way. I apologize, I was out of line. I can admit when I'm wrong. I know you just want your light to get started and I made you feel worse about it. I usually post pics so...
P1040937.JPG

Well it could be worse guys... You could wait for a package that UPS has had at the local office since Fri and then finally get it... and instead of your tent and light... you receive 2 tents.... Some days your the windshield and some days your the bug... Guess I'm buzzing today....:circle-of-love:
DSC0028310.JPG

Oman, tough luck there, free tent... you could send it this way. :)

I'm sorry Johnnie I don't mean to fight but what I'm taking issue with is the fact that they were available to take my emails before they took my money and then haven't responded since I actually paid. Hopefully my light is in the mail and all is well, we'll have to wait and see.

No witch hunt here so don't even bring it up :)

I was/am just leaving honest constructive feedback ..... that's how a biz learns to adapt- at least my 2 do!

I have been a big advocate for Mars and will continue to be but that does not make me blind to when they drop the ball. If you contact them ahead of time to confirm if there is any issue and none stated, if the US warehouse says in stock and you order with the right lead times ...... well holidays and dockworker issues are irreverent to getting the shipment out on time. It has been a week and I still have not even received a tracking number to 10 more lights that will now miss the boat heading to Central America to me - this costs me MONEY to store in a warehouse now until the next boat and a significant delay. Consider this constructive feedback from a loyal customer - Love you Sara :)

@ Galeno:I went back and thoroughly analyzed the situation and I was wrong. I was pouring salt in your wound and I am truly sorry, that's not my style at all. I also lashed out at someone else that didn't deserve it either. I started to delete my journal which has nothing to do with my life hurdles. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your light. You WILL be pleased rest assured. :volcano-smiley:

I meant that Sara have not only the bussiness but the life too. So I didn't order the lights and wont distrub her till tomorrow.
I think it's good idea to respect traditions of another, isn't it? :Namaste:

if you wait it will come in just takes time but trust me it will be worth it just like growing patience pays off guys :DD mars hydro and everybody that works there are great people and one of the best company's i like with great service i will be ordering more lights and tents soon!

DSC0028310.JPG

bahahahahahaha! that sux so much its funny. I have an order on the way. I hope that doesn't happen to me! :yikes:

Got a question about spectrums. Can I get a 400 mars 2 with just flower spectrums and if so would that have more usable wattage for flowering compared to a mars 2 400watt full spectrum? Im only in need of a flowering light.

Got a question about spectrums. Can I get a 400 mars 2 with just flower spectrums and if so would that have more usable wattage for flowering compared to a mars 2 400watt full spectrum? Im only in need of a flowering light.
There is no "only flowering" light as it. From tests we see that if we add blue spectrums (by LED or CFL) to HPS lamps, it's contribute to better yield.
In accordance with this the only reason to use pure red, yellow and IR spectrums is if you have another source of "blue" spectrums.

So, it could be said that MARS lamps already is complete "flowering" lights. In "Reflector" series you just can turn off most of reds during the veg and save some kWh with it.
But in the "Bloom" mode they use all diodes (and spectrums so).

This is from my expirience.

Back
Top Bottom