Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You have no idea how bad I want to meet you. Love your journal and your work. your journal inspired me to be more detailed in my own.

I&I

You have no idea how bad I want to meet you. Love your journal and your work. your journal inspired me to be more detailed in my own.

I&I

I second this!

Hi, I am new to the forum I intend to buy a spectrum knew your site !!!! I have a box 80/80/180 cm What marshdro He would agree to my box ??? I thought maybe this: March II 400W LED Grow Light - March Hydro I already have three growing plants + 15 days This product works for you, growth of flowering ?? because I want a product that does both! I am French is the price of this product + delivery in France? could get a discount ??? Because I want to buy from you again later !!! ps: do the new spectrum in 2015 ?? thank you in advance hi to all box possesses June je 80/80/180 cm (I put three plants account !!) what would be the better now marshydro ll suited to my box ??? thank you in advance for your advice

I would probably go with a 400. It works both flower and veg. Not sure of pricing in France. Go the Mars-Hydro.com and you can see what it would be with shipping in your area.:peace:

With then flower spectrum only would i be able to use a lower wattage since all power goes towards flowering? I have a 4 x 5 are and was thinking of getting 1 300 watt now and another 300 watt when time comes. Not that I intend to fill the entire area, maybe 1 vegged out plant and a few clones with at most 2 weeks after roots develop

Can someone please help out on my question as well? Please

OK I see itasks if I can use a lower wattage. I basically want to know if a full flower spectrum in the 300 watt would be more powerful/useful than a 300 full spectrum when used to only flower plants.

I can only speak for what I have. I have 2 full spectrum Mars II 400s. One in the veg cabinet and one in the flower closet. They have the 5w leds. I find they have great penetration. You may want to look at the Reflector 192x3. Lots of people are using these with great success. It will cover most of your area and allow you to run just veg spectrum or full spectrum for flowering.

Hello all,

I'm new to the site and am interested in the Mars II 700 ..

Should I wait for Sara to return from holiday and order thru her or just order from their website?

Thanks for your input .. back to reading great threads by great people here

OK I see itasks if I can use a lower wattage. I basically want to know if a full flower spectrum in the 300 watt would be more powerful/useful than a 300 full spectrum when used to only flower plants.

And FYI. The full flower or full veg spectrum are custom orders and will be more expensive since they have to be built and shipped from China.

Yup taxes are done and that's why it's time to buy .. the money is available

Been using 600W HIDs .. I'm in the desert and HIDs are too hot in the summer so it's time to invest in LEDs

The Mars II 700 looks to be equivalent

All input welcome, thanks

And FYI. The full flower or full veg spectrum are custom orders and will be more expensive since they have to be built and shipped from China.

Thanks supergroomer. Ill have to get with sara on estimated time frame for a custom flower spectrum.

Waiting for her to come back so I can get one of these myself! Think I'm going to get the full flower spectrum this time.

Back
Top Bottom