Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So are these new sun series ....equivalent to a 1000 watt hid or more powerful???
I can't p m because I'm under 50 post...thx
CO finest feed us some more input please....

The biggest light they have mars 2 1600 (right now) is a little stronger then a 600w hid Pulling 700 true watts from the wall. Hope this helps you.

I&I

Nooo I thought it too but am just scared to death I will muck it up and it works really well in my eatables and my vape and I don't want to mess that up... but yep.. if I could just take a razor blade and get the trichs off of the plant matter without having to do all that other stuff i would be dabbing as I type....:circle-of-love:

I will try this in my MB2 machine at some point. :)

Spoken like a future convert :biglaugh: :rofl:

I was sooo afraid of all that stuff when I got back into growing a few years ago. Especially when I heard about this BHO stuff. :yikes:

I'm not going to advocate anyone make it unless they are sure they understand what they are doing. Be safe always! Even the alcohol extractions have fire hazards. I've done a complete 180 on it though. My lungs are very happy that I very rarely smoke flower anymore. The difference was felt within days. My initial motivation to make extracts was for my wife. She does not like the euphoria, so I made her some oil. I've also made ice water/bubble hash, and done various keif experiments in the past. I'm a tinkerer/nerd typ, so of course I eventually looked into other solvents. IMHO, alcohol extractions are not suitable for inhaling.

Sorry, I think I got a little long winded there. :roorrip: I'll stop there and say I like my oil. :Namaste:

I'd prefer inhaling something people already can smoke (alcohol) then butane, ntane, or co2. But from my experience the winterized and solvent free (bubble hash) are the best for dabbing. I'd u can find that hippy full melt ;)

I&I

Hello everybody,

I'm interested in purchasing a LED light from Mars Hydro, but I have a few questions:

1) Shipping to Scandinavia, does it have some hidden fees or is the website's price final? I haven't ordered from abroad before and I'm wondering if my country will ask for some extra taxes or customs fees before delivering the package? Sorry if it's a dumb question...

2) Old Model 100x3w, do people still use this product and get good results? The reported coverage suits my grow space very well, but I'm wondering if I'll regret not shelling out the extra $60 for a Reflector 96x3w. I'm poor so 60 bucks is a lot for me. :)

Thanks!

Hello everybody,

I'm interested in purchasing a LED light from Mars Hydro, but I have a few questions:

1) Shipping to Scandinavia, does it have some hidden fees or is the website's price final? I haven't ordered from abroad before and I'm wondering if my country will ask for some extra taxes or customs fees before delivering the package? Sorry if it's a dumb question...

2) Old Model 100x3w, do people still use this product and get good results? The reported coverage suits my grow space very well, but I'm wondering if I'll regret not shelling out the extra $60 for a Reflector 96x3w. I'm poor so 60 bucks is a lot for me. :)

Thanks!

1) Not sure. Sarah will be able to help you with that though.

2) Look at my post directly above yours. I use that light. Check out my current journal in my signature to see it in action.

Hello inspector161 :circle-of-love:
:high-five: you will get your light very soon.
Sara & Tina.. I placed my order for the MarsII 400 watt today.. I look forward to using and giving my review here. If all goes well, I hope to purchase a few more and get rid of the 600wHPS/MH system all together... I have a few popped beans going now and will integrate into this grow...

I guess we all thought it is yummy yummy, haha :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice Dennise :goodjob:

Is it just me, or did anyone else look at those trichomes and think about the yummy oil they would make. :biglaugh:
:roorrip:

Hello Dennise:circle-of-love:
Nooo I thought it too but am just scared to death I will muck it up and it works really well in my eatables and my vape and I don't want to mess that up... but yep.. if I could just take a razor blade and get the trichs off of the plant matter without having to do all that other stuff i would be dabbing as I type....:circle-of-love:

Seems it is quite difficult to do it, good luck Dennise. :circle-of-love:
I'll get here... I am just a very needy kinda gal and need someone to hold my hand the first time... I have MS and am afraid I will drop what I am doing because of the grips in my hands and other reasons but I will figure it all out in time....:circle-of-love:

Spoken like a future convert :biglaugh: :rofl:

I was sooo afraid of all that stuff when I got back into growing a few years ago. Especially when I heard about this BHO stuff. :yikes:

I'm not going to advocate anyone make it unless they are sure they understand what they are doing. Be safe always! Even the alcohol extractions have fire hazards. I've done a complete 180 on it though. My lungs are very happy that I very rarely smoke flower anymore. The difference was felt within days. My initial motivation to make extracts was for my wife. She does not like the euphoria, so I made her some oil. I've also made ice water/bubble hash, and done various keif experiments in the past. I'm a tinkerer/nerd typ, so of course I eventually looked into other solvents. IMHO, alcohol extractions are not suitable for inhaling.

Sorry, I think I got a little long winded there. :roorrip: I'll stop there and say I like my oil. :Namaste:

Hello mitten boyz, you can replace 350watt HID with our 200x3w sun series, the actural draw power of it is 300watt. Hope this helps. :circle-of-love:
So are these new sun series ....equivalent to a 1000 watt hid or more powerful???
I can't p m because I'm under 50 post...thx
CO finest feed us some more input please....
Good morning Gf :cheesygrinsmiley:
The biggest light they have mars 2 1600 (right now) is a little stronger then a 600w hid Pulling 700 true watts from the wall. Hope this helps you.

I&I

Just checked your vedio, your plants looks amazing:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheer::thumb:
Day 58 of veg single plant under my two Mars-Hydro 100x3w lights (my first time growing).

[video=youtube;xKYQCVUs4jY]
[/video]

Hello speedracer,:circle-of-love: the light you order from us will shipped out from our European warehosue. We already paid all the duty fees for you, so you do not have to pay any additional fees yourself. :high-five: Feel free to order from our website. :thumb:
Hello everybody,

Thanks!
You can go with our old model 100x3w, it is full spectrum for both veg and flower, and has a coverage of 3'x2.5'.

Thanks OldManClemens. :thanks:
1) Not sure. Sarah will be able to help you with that though.

2) Look at my post directly above yours. I use that light. Check out my current journal in my signature to see it in action.

Hello Kingskush, welcome to :420: family here. :cheer: For your grow space 9'x4', 2 of our mars II 1200w is the best match. They have a coverage of 9.6'x4.6' at 18 inches high. :high-five: Email me when you are ready to order. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello, I'm brand spanking new here. I have a 9W x 4-deep tent.. If I bought these LED do you all recommend 2 1200watts? All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks buds!

Back
Top Bottom