Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

3 weeks old and she looks so big already! She really loves this Mars II :love::love::love:

I hope this plant doesnt get out of control :loopy:

100_16453.JPG

hey pal, she sure looks nice. What is her strain?

WJ

Everyone is over here Singing Praises about these Mars lights...... I don't get the hype.........

DSC0000525.JPG

Oh yes I do....:cheer:

Did that just happen..Oh yes that just happened :passitleft:

yes, we have enough stock in Australia, please use discount code COFINEST, you can get 3% discount:)

the only discount im aware of. hope this helps ya

I&i

Checked on the grow last night, flower development is right on track with my last go around with this led. Day 12 of flower and i have a nice bundle of pistils forming. the newest strain added to my selection is mendo purps (the purps, mendocino purple), its got nice broad leaves and its flower development seems to be packing more weight then the other 6 in that tent with her. Shes also within 10 inches of the mars with both veg and bloom switch kicked on. she shows no signs of stress or issues at all. Check her out for yourself ;)

i did move the branches down to the rest of the canopy around 14-12 inches, but when the colas form, specially my sour tsunami, they will be within inches. so not only will i see how deep these lights can penetrate, but ill also see how close i can get flowers to the 1600x5w led. The cbd strains are on the outside and the mendo purp is the only one i feel may get burnt. i have never grown this strain so im not sure what to expect. i did top this plant twice so hopefully thatll keep the colas shorter. we shall see

20141209_213158.jpg

I&i

I'm looking to purchase the "Old Model LED" more specifically the 300 watt

Would this work well in a 2 x 2 area?

Has anyone purchased that specific model? If so, how is it working for them?

Will there be an extra fee on top of shipping for duties/tax/customs if shipped to Canada?

Thank you!
I run the mars II 400 watt which is about 200 real watts in a secret jardin dark street 2x2x5. I couldn't be happier and I have about four weeks left.

P1040548.JPG

P1040547.JPG

Pictures taken yesterday, today is day 50 from flip, I was going to go 70 days but I may go 77 since first two weeks are pretty much transition phase(9 weeks of actual flowering). :volcano-smiley:

How did most of you make your decision on model? Not asking in terms of coverage, I'm more curious about why one would select the Mars ii or the reflector series. Based on my reading I'm leaning towards the reflector series because I'll likely be working with a grow tent 6'tall or less and the 3w diodes have less risk of "bleaching". In addition, according to the website they are designed for indoor usage. However, the mars ii with their 5w diodes will give better penetration I assume.

So my question is- which way to go spectrum wise? Anyone used the reflector series only to move to the mars ii? I feel a pull towards the reflector model but I can't tell if that's just advertising or possibly my desire for a specialized product vs. the mars ii which based on what I read boils down to more light.

Beautiful nug shots Johnnie:bravo:
Thank you so much, not bad for 36 days of actual flowering minus two limbo/stretch weeks( In my experience, anywhere from 10 to 14 days to start seeing actual flowering, up to 3 weeks for vertical growth to completely cease). I can't wait I'm already thrilled with how sticky the buds get SO early on it's amazing. The best 200 bucks I ever spent.

How did most of you make your decision on model? Not asking in terms of coverage, I'm more curious about why one would select the Mars ii or the reflector series. Based on my reading I'm leaning towards the reflector series because I'll likely be working with a grow tent 6'tall or less and the 3w diodes have less risk of "bleaching". In addition, according to the website they are designed for indoor usage. However, the mars ii with their 5w diodes will give better penetration I assume.

So my question is- which way to go spectrum wise? Anyone used the reflector series only to move to the mars ii? I feel a pull towards the reflector model but I can't tell if that's just advertising or possibly my desire for a specialized product vs. the mars ii which based on what I read boils down to more light.

If you can't really control your Temps go with the reflector series, if you can go with the 2. Those 5watt LED's can really bring the temp up to uncomfortable levels without proper cooling.

Back
Top Bottom