Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Look for your ppfd differences and spectrum coverage ?

How much blue red green yellow and accent colours that help make it a true full spectrum .
Two reflector 144 like this in a 4x4x6.5 would thrive I have one check it out

The 200 600 would be best if price is issue

Here is a chart look at ppfd
4a9a35afbd562aafe0c69b81e719761e.jpg

Here is my reflector 144 covering mostly Larry and curly week two day one flower .

831decd2e19de346d355501042e2cd52.jpg
f1c0c06364c533eba3ac0415033713f6.jpg
Larry under 144 its a good light for its buck. Bit heavy wish they could have found a way to make it tad lighter but decent light .

I'm only pushing 500 watts in my 4x4x6.5

So 800 would be crazy intense .

9f1afefb37ff478df28a7dd526c60622.jpg

And this is mars 300 off eBay

In veg currently journalled here on 420 mag .

Sorry Sara hope it's coo..

ebc7d2c8c3f1b05feb1657fbbe48350a.jpg
5387c108c7a0109ecb63dbb228473669.jpg
only have been entire grow under 300 watt.

Ppfd what it means

Best describe by my buddy .. here on 420

7efe7548ea4a0a0758a54687a1e4f804.jpg

I have both models I would definatly go with two 600s

A year back or so, I took my cats to the vet. While I was sitting in the reception, there was this police officer with a k9 dog sitting in the reception too. The k9 dog stagurted reacting the moment I came in. The police probably understood, but luckily the cop seemed to do the "I'm off right now so fuck this guy" which was lucky for me as I had my pockets full of weed. Good weed too and enough to be arrested pretty good.

What I did was to "get out and take a cig" and hide the drugs outside and then returning back inside. the cop looked strange at me indeed and I got the hell out of there as soon as I could.

k9 dogs are amazing. I don't think I would trust a smell proof bag. But it fools humans which is also a good thing.

What do you folks think - can it fool a dog? I think perhaps only ozone kills all odours

A year back or so, I took my cats to the vet. While I was sitting in the reception, there was this police officer with a k9 dog sitting in the reception too. The k9 dog stagurted reacting the moment I came in. The police probably understood, but luckily the cop seemed to do the "I'm off right now so fuck this guy" which was lucky for me as I had my pockets full of weed. Good weed too and enough to be arrested pretty good.

What I did was to "get out and take a cig" and hide the drugs outside and then returning back inside. the cop looked strange at me indeed and I got the hell out of there as soon as I could.

k9 dogs are amazing. I don't think I would trust a smell proof bag. But it fools humans which is also a good thing.

What do you folks think - can it fool a dog? I think perhaps only ozone kills all odours
Not gonna fool a dog man. The oils are on it outside because of who handles them. The people at the dispensaries all have thc all over em in the air. Dogs can smell way more than u can imagine. Not a nose like us.

Oh - I did some googling and there are several companies claiming their bags are k9 proof. Hmmm.

I want to test some of those bags SmokeSara:)

Would be very interesting to see if they can pass a dogs sense of smell. But yes if you have cannabis oils on your hands or on the outside of the bag it's game over.

Look for your ppfd differences and spectrum coverage ?

How much blue red green yellow and accent colours that help make it a true full spectrum .
Two reflector 144 like this in a 4x4x6.5 would thrive I have one check it out

The 200 600 would be best if price is issue

Here is a chart look at ppfd
4a9a35afbd562aafe0c69b81e719761e.jpg

Here is my reflector 144 covering mostly Larry and curly week two day one flower .

831decd2e19de346d355501042e2cd52.jpg
f1c0c06364c533eba3ac0415033713f6.jpg
Larry under 144 its a good light for its buck. Bit heavy wish they could have found a way to make it tad lighter but decent light .

I'm only pushing 500 watts in my 4x4x6.5

So 800 would be crazy intense .

9f1afefb37ff478df28a7dd526c60622.jpg

And this is mars 300 off eBay

In veg currently journalled here on 420 mag .

Sorry Sara hope it's coo..

ebc7d2c8c3f1b05feb1657fbbe48350a.jpg
5387c108c7a0109ecb63dbb228473669.jpg
only have been entire grow under 300 watt.

Ppfd what it means

Best describe by my buddy .. here on 420

7efe7548ea4a0a0758a54687a1e4f804.jpg

The Mars hydro eco49 is a good bit lighter compared to the Mars hydro 300 so gotta give them that. It's also a larger unit overall and not as chunky as the 300. It has 35 less watts so it gets a better spread and runs cooler and will probably outlast a Mars 300 in the same time frame of use.
3c2f60bdd045ec7e599189b3fd4ed939.jpg
f1b62aa8f3715ae3465bb18817f64fe7.jpg

I doubt the bag will fool a k9. Better off having everything sprayed with a bit of weed, making that dog hit everywhere... lol that vet visit must have been a rough one.... I remember being rolling up to a red light one time (many moons ago) and we had some stinky kush going and looks behind us... GD K9 unit right behind me..... we rolled up the windows and sealed'er up

Would be very interesting to see if they can pass a dogs sense of smell. But yes if you have cannabis oils on your hands or on the outside of the bag it's game over.

Maybe you can be the test subject? I'm sure Sara's company would pay your bail if things went a little sour . just take the baggies fill them with weed and go to the airport or police department and start walking around the dogs.

I'm not gonna try :D But I know they sell bags around made to ship larger quantities of pot in the mail. I think if you pack it thick, very thick, make sure there are no traces of smell on the outside of the package. You buy yourself some time before the smell manages to leak through the material. So layers after layers of plastic, a carbon bag and express mail - Then you have a chance.

I'm not gonna try :D But I know they sell bags around made to ship larger quantities of pot in the mail. I think if you pack it thick, very thick, make sure there are no traces of smell on the outside of the package. You buy yourself some time before the smell manages to leak through the material. So layers after layers of plastic, a carbon bag and express mail - Then you have a chance.

Hell it's not like people have the common sense to do that anyhow... I was with a friend once when he was delivered a package from the mail man... The weed smell was obvious before you open it plus the fuckers just had it wrapped up in a black bag with a label slapped on it that was it you could squeeze the package and fill buds directly under that black garbage bag shit was gangja It was not discreet at all and he would be so shocked when his delivery wouldn't even fucking make it 30% of the time. But that's what happens when you got these gangs across the states willing to ship legal weed to illegal places and just don't care about the consequences anyhow nor really consider them especially for how much they are paying for it considering most of the time it's low self shit.

Used to get drugs in the mail all the time. I agreed with the dealer that there would be no return address and that he just wrote my artist name and county, not the real address. That way I could say to the cops "Just one of those crazy fans sending me stuff"

That trick sadly only works for people who have their own wikipedia page, but yeah - it worked for years. Cops always believed me and I never got in trouble. Most of the times the packages would come in my mail without any issues

The Mars hydro eco49 is a good bit lighter compared to the Mars hydro 300 so gotta give them that. It's also a larger unit overall and not as chunky as the 300. It has 35 less watts so it gets a better spread and runs cooler and will probably outlast a Mars 300 in the same time frame of use.
3c2f60bdd045ec7e599189b3fd4ed939.jpg
f1b62aa8f3715ae3465bb18817f64fe7.jpg

Well I've had my mars 300fjr two years no issues .

I'm actually interested in the eco series. They're extremely cheap. Probably great for keeping a few mothers alive. Wonder how many you need of these in a 4x4 to get a decent yield - to match the pro II 320 or better

The eco series is advertised as lights for beginners, but the more I think about it, the more attractive these lights become. Today I have 3 Mars Pro II 320's, 4x Mars Pro II 80's and 1 Pro 160, 4x Mars bars 24-60, 1x Mars COB.

I noticed that 4x Mars Pro II 80 would perform better than 1x Mars Pro II 320 in a 4x4 tent because you get better spread of the lights. The more lights you have spread out in a tent, the more even coverage and the better end result you'll get.

I have a desire to do a side by side test of the same strain with:

1 tent with a Mars Pro II 320
1 tent with 4x Mars pro II 80
and.......

eco_49_plan.jpg

It makes a lot of sense - doesn't it? Especially since they can be daisy chained

The other obvious advantage with using many small lights is that you are far less likely to lose a grow because your lamp dies. If one or two of nine lamps die, you're still in business. If the only lamp you have dies - that sucks

Lol your opinion I see a bully . Picking on a girl who barley speaks English . Your kinda late on your opinion . But oh well.

Opnons don't have a date on 'em.

He's not bullying or picking on anyone, he's asking very valid questions, and she's a salesrep, so she better know the answers and provide them in a courteous manner, not the first time someone's been called out as the bad guy when questioneing Mars of their products.

Stating that a Mars II 1200 has 1000 PPFD in the corners of a 4x4 area is a very wrong(would you believe me if I told you I could jump over a house?), and as you see a few posts back it actually is misleading people!

You're new to this site and grow light technology, so take some time to educate yourself on the subject before calling people names!

If even our sponsors can't provide a truthful specification on a light, then who can we trust?

And what's with the ''barely speaks English'' part, if you want to sell stuff to English speaking countries/internationally you better learn it quick so you can communicate with your customers.

This is not some big guy picking on an 8-year-old girl with glasses in the schoolyard, this is the little guy vs the big company....

Peace :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom