Mars hydro reflector 144 week 1 flower

08316d8b74f336dbfbc58fc7ce2b0ba3.jpg
2ef5e16f169418a4d9bda6ef53c73ee8.jpg

Mars 300 single big bomb and OG critical

Females

Grown entire grow so far under 300 pretty impressed so far

a9487d9c271d14ca8260190d99f328a0.jpg
6432046c4668822010a9f0744200f137.jpg

Also does anyone know what the ppfd is on this unit ?
I have 4 of the old 300s and 1 of the reflector 96s for part of my veg area and I also opened up alil flower closet with 2 plants under my other reflector 96 so far I don't see anything wrong lol i think with the newer lights i would obviously have better results but for what I got im happy lol

Blueberry is on my list too after seeing all the beautiful grows from @Darkscotia.

Am I mistaken or is Blueberry a Canadian strain?

Yes it is, I've been wanting to try Blueberry for a long time and now that I have I'm a fan for life lol...️

awww! A Mars Hydro baby :) Born on Mars, grow up on earth :D

I am Cathy, Sara (Hu) was charge of 420 in the beginning, but she will give birth to a baby, so she stay at home to have good rest now.
Vera was in charge of 420 for long time, but she was shifted to other social media.
I worked as a sales before,now I am in charge of 420 and also help customers to repair light, send parcels out...so I am not very familiar with something here, but I will catch up and asked the PPFD testing and reply asap.:thanks:

These are Blue Mystic buds 2 months cured. They are Nirvana’s take on blueberry. These buds are in fact delicious tasting. And they get better with age.
f5e45eadac825dc91de40b1e8ed4d7f6.jpg

Grown under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96

Better yet. Buy the 144, and then buy 2 old model 300s for side supplemental where the 144 loses its core coverage. They are 60$ a piece. Farrrrrr more than reasonable. I use them all the time. As far as quality they stack up against all like models using similar components. They have ample power to induce photosynthesis. The only downfall is the 300's do not offer a valuable coverage zone at the height you want them to be at. So if you buy the 144 and hang it in the center and stick those 300's on the outside edge of a 2 x 4 tent. You will blow the damn doors off of that thing my friend. Like literally!

Best of luck on your purchase

:thanks: What size your 300W can cover during bloom stage Rooster?

I would personally opt for 2 smaller lights in that space. I think the 144 is like two units combined, but if you actually buy the 2 units separate you can space them to maximize your yield and space

2pcs of small lights will distribute the light more evenly than on large light

:thanks: What size your 300W can cover during bloom stage Rooster?

A single 300 is good directly under the light and maybe 6" to each side of it. The coverage zone is small but there's adequate power in the small footprint it provides. I use 2 of them and then another light that does the o her half of the tent. So I would say 2 are sufficient for a 2x4 but 3 would be better lol

awww! A Mars Hydro baby . Born on Mars, grow up on earth .

That would be very unpleasant I'd assume. The gravity changes would be a son of a bitch on the body .

I hope I'm alive when that becomes a reality though interesting stuff. It would be even more interesting if it does happen and I can find the post twenty years later .

I have 4 of the old 300s and 1 of the reflector 96s for part of my veg area and I also opened up alil flower closet with 2 plants under my other reflector 96 so far I don't see anything wrong lol i think with the newer lights i would obviously have better results but for what I got im happy lol

:thanks: Could you share your growing pictures with us?

A single 300 is good directly under the light and maybe 6" to each side of it. The coverage zone is small but there's adequate power in the small footprint it provides. I use 2 of them and then another light that does the o her half of the tent. So I would say 2 are sufficient for a 2x4 but 3 would be better lol

Thank you, I saw the coverage of 300 on ebay store is 1.5'x1.5' or 2'x2' , it is right information for customer's reference. :circle-of-love:

These are Blue Mystic buds 2 months cured. They are Nirvana's take on blueberry. These buds are in fact delicious tasting. And they get better with age.
f5e45eadac825dc91de40b1e8ed4d7f6.jpg

Grown under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96

They look attractive and tasty :cheer:
How long you can smoke for each harvest?

:thanks: Could you share your growing pictures with us?
Do u mean here in this thread or in general like in a journal cause I already have numerous pictures of them all in my journal cause ive been growing perpetually for almost 2 years now and I've had mars hydro gear among other brands as well threwout the whole organic gardening experience. So where would u like me to post sum pics??

Do u mean here in this thread or in general like in a journal cause I already have numerous pictures of them all in my journal cause ive been growing perpetually for almost 2 years now and I've had mars hydro gear among other brands as well threwout the whole organic gardening experience. So where would u like me to post sum pics??

It will be much appreciate if you can share your picture in this thread. :thanks:

It will be much appreciate if you can share your picture in this thread. :thanks:
Yea i could that once I turn on lights ill snap a few pics of my girls under my reflector 96 and then ill show the one I grew under one of the old 300's.

The PPFD chart for the reflector 144 also doesn't make sense geometrically. The inner box of measurements expands by 50% width and length, but the footprint label increases by 100%. I don't have two old charts to compare with for the reflector 144 like for the Epistar 320, but whoever is making those blue labels on the new charts is purposely mislabeling them I think. I don't dislike the lights, what I dislike is the mislabeling and misrepresentation. If it's an error, fine, should take 2 minutes to edit the image and re-upload it. DeVille and another person pointed out mistakes and get thanked for it, but ya'll try to turn me into the bad guy. I really don't understand the double standard.

Ok, yeah, starting to look like these are not typo's. The Reflector 192 PPFD chart is also grossly mislabeled. I actually have that one and have tested the PPFD and made a chart for it. Comparing to the measurements I took, the boxes are certainly supposed to be labeled 2' x 2', 3' x 3' and 4' x 4'

I think the chart labels for all of the lights have probably been exaggerated. Can that please be fixed, Smokesara?

I asked our engineer the test chart but I have not got very comprehensive reply now, I will inform you the future information soon.

Back
Top Bottom